Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"sure that sounds like fun"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

"alright hold onto me." yuki says as he takes of his jacket and reveals his wings. He then jumps up and starts to fly. "So, is this ur first time flying?"
Sora rox!!!
Sesshomaru-sama
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 486
Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sesshomaru-sama »

Ryuuya-*sits up and looks at Mai*...do you want to find Kanna and head to the beach ^_^?

Mai-uh...uh-huh *she smiles blushing slightly* where do you think she could be?

Ryuuya-hmm...no clue sorry we'll have to search the school first I think?

Mai-ok
*Ryuuya and Mai both got up and started heading toward the school*
humans...how i envy...
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well yes and no i have wings to"as she hold on
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

" Hang on, i'm gonna go at mach 5 speed. I tried it once, nearly burned me to shreds but i have a feeling it won't happen again." Yuki says as he goes Mach 5 speed.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily hold on and says"are you sure it won't happen again!?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

" 95% sure. Alright Mach 5 here we come." Yuki says acending to Mach 5
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well thats is pretty high"as she hold on she thinks*is he the one for me?"*
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

" Alright we're currently Mach 5 speed, u wanna go mach 6? Its ur decision not mine." He asks politely
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"mach6!?"as she looks around and says"ok i guess but will it hurt your wings?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

"a little but ill b okay, alright Mach 6 here we come." Yuki says as he starts to ascend to mach 6
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily holds on and says"wow this is fast"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

" Alright We're mach 6!! WOOO!!! Its my first time, but this is awesome." Yuki says happily. " Okay We're almost there, i can see it, just a little longer k?" Yuki says.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"wow i can to lets go down"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Sora101 »

" Whatever you say," Yuki says as he starts to lslowdown and descend.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well that was fun"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked