Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Online Hentai Games

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Hey
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Hey »

by removing clothing I think.
Annaxubella
Visitor

Re: re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Annaxubella »

Λ п п ε r wrote:by removing clothing I think.
yeah I kinda get this game(I remove her panties, bra, hand Oh man I can't dare myself to watch it(but it's interesting)
Shaun
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Shaun »

You must get her pants wet.
Hey
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Hey »

ohhh, so you're not suppose to remove her panties??
Shaun
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Shaun »

To get to the orange quickly you must rub the pantie until she cums, and gets her panties wet.
pitt
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by pitt »

wow that game is dum.
Leave it to the trolls to make something like that.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Dretlin »

And no one has noticed that this simulates you violating a young girl while she sleeps????
User avatar
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 978
Joined: Dec 31, 2004 1:49am
Gender: Female

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Dark Lilly »

Very good point, D.R.E.T.L.I.N. it all comes back to the question of consent. Any kind of sexual contact without consent is either rape or sexual assault.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
Hey
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Hey »

Eeep. D.R.E.T.L.I.N, Dark Lilly, right as always.
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by josh »

Sif i didn't pm them telling to say so! :twisted: But im to young and i aren't meant to be here lol eeeeepppppp *runs!* that is *clicks link to post, then clicks another link to the forum index*
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Shaun
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Shaun »

It's only a game. :roll:
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Annaxubella »

DO you have others :wink:
Shaun
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Shaun »

Yeah. :P
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Dretlin »

Dark Lilly wrote:Very good point, D.R.E.T.L.I.N. it all comes back to the question of consent. Any kind of sexual contact without consent is either rape or sexual assault.
Guess we are the new police......
Shaun
Visitor

re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Shaun »

Ganguro Girl
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=66766
Here you must flirt with an anime chick, maker her you GF and have sex with her. :P
Annaxubella
Visitor

Re: re: Online Hentai Games

Post by Annaxubella »

Shaun wrote:Ganguro Girl
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=66766
Here you must flirt with an anime chick, maker her you GF and have sex with her. :P
dude if I was a guy I'll get it on

I'm a girl I'm not going to play that game(vomitting)
Locked