Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH2

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Should this be a sticky?

Yes?
2
67%
No?
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

"So Im a short queen, wow hehe" *namine laughs*

you should have some *she said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anti smiles,pinning her on the bed,"A cute short queen."

Roxel shook his head,"For all the trouble I cause..naw..you eat.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

(YAY!! Happy one hundred!!)

"Squishy? Are you calling me fat?" Roxas accused jokingly.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

No *demyx said laughing*

*Namine blushes and smiles*

well thank you roxel *senka said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel smiles,sitting down by her"Its ok.

Anti smiles,kissing her again"Now what?"
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Roxas laughed and poked Demyx in the ribs. "I think that's the hidden meaning behind your kutsey name. I'm right, aren't I?" He poked Demyx again, then leaned up and placed a chaste kiss on his lips
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*demyx smiles kissing him*

*namine thinks* Hmm why dont you show me what im queen of?
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

"What time is it?" Roxas asked suddenly
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anti smiles,"The darkness really..heartless..whatelse?
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*demyx looks at his watch* hmm 7pm..

"darkness, the heartless. what a dark world that must be" *namine said*

*senka ate her food*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel smiled,wrapping his arms around her stomach resting his head on her shoulder

Anti smiled,"But..with you by myself..i'll be happy
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Roxas nodded. "Okay" And he rested back on Demyx's chest

(g2g now. byebyezzz)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*She wraps her arms around him*

*namine smiles* I will be bye your side
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anti smiles,kissing her on the lips softly"Thank you.

Roxel smiled,"I love you so much.
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

I love you too Roxel *kissed*

Your welcome Anti *Namine said smiling and kissing back*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anti smiles and pins her down,"I'm bored..I need to do somethin.."He smiles tickling her.

Roxel smiles,kissing back"Hehe..what to do now?
Locked