Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH2

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Should this be a sticky?

Yes?
2
67%
No?
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Namine squeels and starts to laugh and sqiurm*

*senka pokes roxel and starts to pet his abs*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel chuckles looking at her,"You having fun?.."

Anti smile grows as he begins to tickle her feet
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Yes I love your abs *pets them more*

*namine squeels and sqiurms more seeing as her feet were the most ticklish*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel laughs,"You have abs to you know..your to..fit sexy."He chuckled,poking her belly.

anti smiles and massages her foot
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Namine sighs greatful to stop laughing and then sits up looking at anti* that feels nice.

*she smiles and laughs* ^_^ and here i was thinking you were special for having nice abs *she fakes horror* oh the horror
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by Cheshire Cat »

(can i get an update plz?)
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(zerox, and zexion are eatting food. Demyx and roxas are cuddling in roxas' room.(zerox, demyx, zexion, axel, and roxas are at castle oblivion) Namine is with anti in twilight towns castle in namines room, senka and roxel are in their room in the castle in twilight town)
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

(Crap! I forgot about Zerox and Zexion!! And Axel!! What is Axel doing right now...?)

"So, what do you want to do now?" Zexion asked.

Axel wandered the castle, trying to think of some prank to pull or something to burn.

"Hey, can I stay here tonight? I'm kinda skared of what Marly might do if he sees me" Roxas laughed nervously
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(axel was sleeping guess hes awake now)

SHouldn't I be asking you that, its your room roxy *demyx said*

*zerox had been spaced she was picturing zexion without a shirt* huh..oh..i dont know
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Roxas was confused. "When did we...Oh! Right! Well, will you stay with me tonight?" He was now racking his brain for a good excuse to cover his real reasoning, like he had before.

Zexion leaned across the counter, his face mere inches from Zerox's. "What were you thinking?"

Axel walked into the library. He saw Larxene in there and lit her hair on fire
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(lol)

*demyx nods* of course I will wouldn't want marly to get my kitty"

*zerox blushes* Now Im not sure thats your concern zexy..
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Roxas smiles, thankful that e didn't need to make up an excuse. "Thanks"

Zexion smirked a bit. "Oh, I believe it is, especially now that it has you so befuddled"

Axel ran away from a screeching Larxene who was trying to fry him
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*demyx smiles and cuddles roxas and pets his hair*

I am not befuddled, I know what I was thinking *zerox said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Roxas tried to will himself to pur

Zexion rests his chin on his hand. "Then what were you thinking?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

zexion zexion zexion *zerox said smirking*

dont hurt yourself roxy *demyx said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Zexion tilted his head to the side curiously. "Is something funny?" He asked

"What? Why would I hurt myself?" Roxas asked
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Locked