Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH2
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*Namine squeels and starts to laugh and sqiurm*
*senka pokes roxel and starts to pet his abs*
*senka pokes roxel and starts to pet his abs*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel chuckles looking at her,"You having fun?.."
Anti smile grows as he begins to tickle her feet
Anti smile grows as he begins to tickle her feet
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
Yes I love your abs *pets them more*
*namine squeels and sqiurms more seeing as her feet were the most ticklish*
*namine squeels and sqiurms more seeing as her feet were the most ticklish*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel laughs,"You have abs to you know..your to..fit sexy."He chuckled,poking her belly.
anti smiles and massages her foot
anti smiles and massages her foot
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*Namine sighs greatful to stop laughing and then sits up looking at anti* that feels nice.
*she smiles and laughs* ^_^ and here i was thinking you were special for having nice abs *she fakes horror* oh the horror
*she smiles and laughs* ^_^ and here i was thinking you were special for having nice abs *she fakes horror* oh the horror
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(can i get an update plz?)
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(zerox, and zexion are eatting food. Demyx and roxas are cuddling in roxas' room.(zerox, demyx, zexion, axel, and roxas are at castle oblivion) Namine is with anti in twilight towns castle in namines room, senka and roxel are in their room in the castle in twilight town)
Re: KH2
(Crap! I forgot about Zerox and Zexion!! And Axel!! What is Axel doing right now...?)
"So, what do you want to do now?" Zexion asked.
Axel wandered the castle, trying to think of some prank to pull or something to burn.
"Hey, can I stay here tonight? I'm kinda skared of what Marly might do if he sees me" Roxas laughed nervously
"So, what do you want to do now?" Zexion asked.
Axel wandered the castle, trying to think of some prank to pull or something to burn.
"Hey, can I stay here tonight? I'm kinda skared of what Marly might do if he sees me" Roxas laughed nervously
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(axel was sleeping guess hes awake now)
SHouldn't I be asking you that, its your room roxy *demyx said*
*zerox had been spaced she was picturing zexion without a shirt* huh..oh..i dont know
SHouldn't I be asking you that, its your room roxy *demyx said*
*zerox had been spaced she was picturing zexion without a shirt* huh..oh..i dont know
Re: KH2
Roxas was confused. "When did we...Oh! Right! Well, will you stay with me tonight?" He was now racking his brain for a good excuse to cover his real reasoning, like he had before.
Zexion leaned across the counter, his face mere inches from Zerox's. "What were you thinking?"
Axel walked into the library. He saw Larxene in there and lit her hair on fire
Zexion leaned across the counter, his face mere inches from Zerox's. "What were you thinking?"
Axel walked into the library. He saw Larxene in there and lit her hair on fire
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(lol)
*demyx nods* of course I will wouldn't want marly to get my kitty"
*zerox blushes* Now Im not sure thats your concern zexy..
*demyx nods* of course I will wouldn't want marly to get my kitty"
*zerox blushes* Now Im not sure thats your concern zexy..
Re: KH2
Roxas smiles, thankful that e didn't need to make up an excuse. "Thanks"
Zexion smirked a bit. "Oh, I believe it is, especially now that it has you so befuddled"
Axel ran away from a screeching Larxene who was trying to fry him
Zexion smirked a bit. "Oh, I believe it is, especially now that it has you so befuddled"
Axel ran away from a screeching Larxene who was trying to fry him
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*demyx smiles and cuddles roxas and pets his hair*
I am not befuddled, I know what I was thinking *zerox said*
I am not befuddled, I know what I was thinking *zerox said*
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
zexion zexion zexion *zerox said smirking*
dont hurt yourself roxy *demyx said*
dont hurt yourself roxy *demyx said*
