Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH school
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
(i dont either i dont know if it was twilight town or destinys islands city half)
Ooohh *tsuki said* Umm thanks. *she looks around trying to figure out which direction was her house, she was new and slow sometimes but very shy so she wouldn't ask for help how to get to the 3rd district.*
Hot is a pun in your case dear axel, smexy you already know *roxas said*
Ooohh *tsuki said* Umm thanks. *she looks around trying to figure out which direction was her house, she was new and slow sometimes but very shy so she wouldn't ask for help how to get to the 3rd district.*
Hot is a pun in your case dear axel, smexy you already know *roxas said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Now!What are we playing?".:Ritsuka:. wrote:*Zerox laughs softly and sits next to roxel and smiles as she turns it on*
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
Hmmm, we should play mario race carts. (my fav game) *zerox said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Alright!I will win like always."He smiled,starting the game
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
your on, loser does one thing the winner asks deal? *she smirks starting the game as well*
Re: KH school
(were was Kisa and Usagi? I havent been here for a while.)
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Re: KH school
(Sorry, but I've no clue)
"What are you looking for?" Zexion asks slowly, sounding weary.
Axel laughs. "Yes, yes I am. And what do you mean a pun? Just because I've set my arm on fire a few times doesn't mean that hot is a pun" But he's still mlaughing
(BTW Neko Queen, lurvs teh avvie ^^)
"What are you looking for?" Zexion asks slowly, sounding weary.
Axel laughs. "Yes, yes I am. And what do you mean a pun? Just because I've set my arm on fire a few times doesn't mean that hot is a pun" But he's still mlaughing
(BTW Neko Queen, lurvs teh avvie ^^)
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
(i think they were at kisas house)
The way back to my house I wandered the streets and got lost. *tsuki said*
*roxas nods laughing*
The way back to my house I wandered the streets and got lost. *tsuki said*
*roxas nods laughing*
Re: KH school
"Where do you live?" Zexion asks
"Hold on a second..." Axel pulls up his sleeve to reveal a few dark scars on his arm. "Hols crap! It healed better than I thought it would! Lookit! I'm a magical healing person"
"Hold on a second..." Axel pulls up his sleeve to reveal a few dark scars on his arm. "Hols crap! It healed better than I thought it would! Lookit! I'm a magical healing person"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
I didn't know you could burn yourself though..but they are healing nicely *roxas said*
I live near the school, but I dont know where that is and no one will help me. *tsuki said*
I live near the school, but I dont know where that is and no one will help me. *tsuki said*
Re: KH school
Zexion closes his sketch pad and stands up. "I'll show you the way to the school" He offers with a small smile.
Axel nods. "I can burn myself just as well as anyone else, believe it or not"
Axel nods. "I can burn myself just as well as anyone else, believe it or not"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
That is sad *roxas said*
Oh really that would be nice, if it isn't too much trouble I mean *she said blushing*
Oh really that would be nice, if it isn't too much trouble I mean *she said blushing*
Re: KH school
"Why's it sad?" Axel asks, confused
Zexion nods and walks in the direction of the school. "I'm Zexion" He stated plainly
Zexion nods and walks in the direction of the school. "I'm Zexion" He stated plainly
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Deal!"Roxel yelled,as he picks Mario as his character."Get ready to lose!
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
i wont lose *zerox said as she picked luigi*
That you can light yourself on fire and your a fire user..*roxas said*
Im tsuki *she stated following zexion*
That you can light yourself on fire and your a fire user..*roxas said*
Im tsuki *she stated following zexion*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Hehe.."The race begins and he starts off in front
