Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He slowly,and I mean slowly pressed his lips against her softly
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She was growing nervous cause she couldn't see him and couldn't hear him, she thought that maybe this was a big joke on her, she wouldn't doubt it but then she felt his lips on hers
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He tried pulling away,but his lips stayed connceted to her"Crap.."He thought as the kiss grew deeper
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

She pulled away slowly, it was probly more painful then her arm to pull away from him again. She didn't know what to say, she brought a finger to her lip just to see if it was real and she wasnt dreaming
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He looks away as well,"...."
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"um..." she didn't like this akward silence, though she was glad Neko was looking away cause she was blushing
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen laughs,"You two..are so childish.."

Neko looks back at her and smiles some,"..."
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox gave a small smile, she didn't mind being childish at the moment, she was in a better mood now.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Neko nods,"Uh.."He didn't know what to say next
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"So..." her voice was quiet again "What time is it?" she knew that she had been away from the class longer then it took for a bathroom break but she didn't care at the moment.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

(I gtg bye.)

Umm..almost 11..
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

(bye)

"really?" she only had thirty more minutes till lunch.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya hed walked past where Neko Allen and Lennox were and saw Allen's cigarette and wanted one but kept walking not wanting to ask for one "..." she sighed and walked away
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen stops Kya by the arm"Hey..you want one of these?"

Neko nods"Yep...I guess lunch will start slowly
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Allen "umm sure thanks"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He hands her a cigarette lighting it for her"Heh..its nice to see a girl who smokes around here
Locked