Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH2
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(iam so lost
)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(ok help?)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel burst out in laughter and he comes out from the flames."HAHAHa...that was funny..come on catch me!"He grins,changing back to fire"How you gonna tag me without getting burned?"He said as the fireplace flame turns black.:Ritsuka:. wrote:*Senka looked at the fire place to just see fire and looks around and sees the couch and pounced behind it with a GOT YA only to hit the floor*
Are too *zerox said* Daddy said so, I say so..
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(still help?)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(emily know one knows where your characters are, they most likely watching a movie or eatting a picnic. I dont know)
*senka stares at the fire with a playful glare* I'll find a way just watch
Who said Im nice, remember who my father is *zerox smirks and then smiles* So ha I win..your a baby
*senka stares at the fire with a playful glare* I'll find a way just watch
Who said Im nice, remember who my father is *zerox smirks and then smiles* So ha I win..your a baby
Re: KH2
"Fine...But not for long!!" Axel jumped up onto the counter. "Babies can't jump on counters without help cuz they're all too short!! So Ha! I'm NOT a baby!!"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*zerox shrugs* I still win
*she goes to zexion and pokes his stomach* you sleeping?
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel laughs,slowly having his real body in flame form go into the AC
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(ok yea)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(ok where should i come in at?)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(where ever)
*zerox smiles at zexion* good.. *turns to axel* your point *she smirks*
*senka pouts and then turns the ac to freezing*
*zerox smiles at zexion* good.. *turns to axel* your point *she smirks*
*senka pouts and then turns the ac to freezing*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
HIs flame turns blue and he laughs,"HAHAHA...I cannot freeze!"
(>=])
(>=])
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*senka pouts even more* that is so not cool..
