Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH school
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH school
(i don't think so)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
(-_- ok then..)
*zerox smiles at roxel* there there
(yes boomy ^_^)
*zerox smiles at roxel* there there
(yes boomy ^_^)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel chuckled,"My little cutey.."Smiles and kisses her
Kazumi frowns"Eh-hem!!I'm still here you know!"
Roxel sighs some,"You need a boyfriend...>__>
Kazumi frowns"Eh-hem!!I'm still here you know!"
Roxel sighs some,"You need a boyfriend...>__>
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*Zerox laughs at what roxel said* Dont you think shes a little young for a boyfriend? *she leans on roxel and looked at kazumi with a smile*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Kazumi frowns and puffs her cheeks"I'm not to young!And besides...I don't need a boyfriend!!"
Roxel laughed,patting Kazumi on the head"I think so..but your never to young to love ya know?"
Roxel laughed,patting Kazumi on the head"I think so..but your never to young to love ya know?"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
I guess thats true *zerox said laughing at kazumi's reaction but agreeing to roxel*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Kazumi pouts"Hmph!I doubt you could find anybody I would love!"She said,sticking her tougue out
-
Roxel laughed,"DOn't worry...i'll find one for ya
-
Roxel laughed,"DOn't worry...i'll find one for ya
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*zerox nods* He will too..hes good at that
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
(You wanna make her a boyfriend ^__^?)
Roxel smiled,"Yep..how bout I go look for one now?
Roxel smiled,"Yep..how bout I go look for one now?
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
(sure)
[name: Kai
age: kazumi's age
looks: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c182/ ... akio_9.jpg
Bio: ran away from the neko village. He is grandson to the elder but isn't missed]
Sure go a head *zerox said with a small smile*
*Kai was walking through the streets, he was dirty cause he ran away and he was tired and hungry as well*
[name: Kai
age: kazumi's age
looks: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c182/ ... akio_9.jpg
Bio: ran away from the neko village. He is grandson to the elder but isn't missed]
Sure go a head *zerox said with a small smile*
*Kai was walking through the streets, he was dirty cause he ran away and he was tired and hungry as well*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
(OMG thats a boy?!~points at the picture~)
He smiled,sniffing his nose"Hmm...something stinks..."He turns around seeing a small Neko child"Hmm?....Hey Senka is that a neko?"
He smiled,sniffing his nose"Hmm...something stinks..."He turns around seeing a small Neko child"Hmm?....Hey Senka is that a neko?"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
(Yes that is a boy. It looks like one anyways)
*zerox looks over at the little boy it was almost hard to tell because the little nekos ears were down and flattened into his hair and his tail didn't sway*
*Kai looks up hearing the word neko his ears perked a little*
*zerox nods* yes it sure looks like a neko to me
*zerox looks over at the little boy it was almost hard to tell because the little nekos ears were down and flattened into his hair and his tail didn't sway*
*Kai looks up hearing the word neko his ears perked a little*
*zerox nods* yes it sure looks like a neko to me
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel walked up to the boy and kneels down infront of him"You ok?..Whats the matter you look scared?"
Kazumi frowned,walking up behind Roxel"I've seen him in the neko village before...hes the elder's grandson
Kazumi frowned,walking up behind Roxel"I've seen him in the neko village before...hes the elder's grandson
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*Kai looks at roxel*..I dont want to go home dont take me back there..I can't handle it.. *he asked roxel as he glanced at zerox and at kazumi*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel smiled,picking Kai up"Don't worry we will protect you for now on.."He sighed,"Lets go home now.."He walked with them back to their temporary home running a bath for Kai"Get in and once your finish you can eat."He walked out from the bathroom and sighed softly"What am I the Neko adopter?"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*zerox laughs* I guess you are *she started to make bagel bites, and fish sticks*
*Kai undressed and got in the bath and watched it get all dirty as he became nice and clean. He felt he could trust them*
*Kai undressed and got in the bath and watched it get all dirty as he became nice and clean. He felt he could trust them*
