Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya fussed "then put me down"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He frowns,putting her down"ok..
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya looked at Sion the sighed "thanks" she jumped as Hij appeared behind her "well hello there Kya"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Sion sighed some,"Welcome...
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
She gasped, blushing, and then frowned. "Put me down. You can't just lift me up."OblivionKirby|Neko wrote:Anarchy smiled,putting his arms around her waist and lifting her up"I know
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
I can and I did.."He smiled kissing her quickly
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya kicked Hij "what the hell do u want" her back was to Sion
Hij smirked "u the boss told us to go after u"
Hij smirked "u the boss told us to go after u"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Her face was red, and she stopped for a minute before prying herself away from him. "No no no."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Sion stood infront of Kya"Sorry you have to go.."
Anarchy frowns,"What?"He grined,picking her up again
Anarchy frowns,"What?"He grined,picking her up again
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
She gasped, her face still read, and tried to get away again. "no."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Anarchy smiled,"I'm not letting go
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Hij looked at Sion frowning "and u are"
Kya looked around then grabbed Sion by the arm pulling him in a different direction "no time we go"
Kya looked around then grabbed Sion by the arm pulling him in a different direction "no time we go"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
"What?! WhY?!" She gasped, and started pushing him. Her elbow was jammed against his cheek. "Lemme go!"
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Sion frowns"I can take him!"
Anarchy frowned,"Do you really dislike me touching you that much?
Anarchy frowned,"Do you really dislike me touching you that much?
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
She stopped, and sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "No, I don't." She sighed again, nuzzling her face into the nape of his neck. "I just... don't like anyone touching me."
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Kya pulled Sion into a closet in one of the abandoned apartments "shhh" she clasps her hand over his mouth
Hij ran into the building "come out come out where ever u are" he said as he walked through the apartment looking for them
Hij ran into the building "come out come out where ever u are" he said as he walked through the apartment looking for them
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
