Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH2

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Should this be a sticky?

Yes?
2
67%
No?
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*senka runs and dives out there too and swims under the water*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel looks around and frowns,"Hmm..
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*she was swimming around and saw a seashell and dived more to get it before comming up and showing roxel* Hey Look. I found this *she showed him the rainbow pearled colored seashell*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

"I wonder if I can carry you" Zexion said aloud.

"Anyways, let's grab a few things and then go" Roxas set about looking for towels in Demyx's closet. "Hope you don't mind if I borrow a towel. Mine are all dirty"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

No I dont mind *demyx said with a grin*

if you can carry me? I dont know..you might hurt yourself *zerox said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Zexion shook his head. "Naw, you look pretty light" He got off the counter and crouched down. "Get on my back"

Roxas pulled two big towels from the closet and tossed one to Demyx. "And then we'll bring some snacks. Do you need sunscreen?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*demyx said no as he pulled the towel from the floor cause it had hit him in the face*

*zerox gets on zexions back*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Zexion stands up with little trouble and walks out of the kitchen. He grins. "See? You're light"

Roxas noticed he hit Demyx in the face and smiles. "Sorry" Then he created a portal to the kitchen and walked through
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Demyx smiles* LAZY

*zerox smiles lightly* heh..are you sure you are alright
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

"Very" Zexion said, standing almost straight.

"You can do it, so can I!" Roxas yells back through the portal
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Demyx laughs*

*zerox smiles* good
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Roxas gathered a few bags of chips and a tupperwear of assorted fruits cut into little pieces. He also grabbed two plastic forks and came back through the portal. "Kay, got the food"

"Alright, where to?" Zexion asks
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl look around and start to walk around to see if she can see anyone but, should couldn't see anything close or in the distance
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*zerox thinks as she leans on zexions back* I dont know..suprise me

*demyx nods and smiles opening a portal to the beach*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Zexion nods. "Alright then. Close your eyes"

Roxas runs through it first. "YAY!! The beach!!"

(g2g now byebyezzz)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*demyx had set their stuff down on the other side of the portal and laughs as roxas had ran straight to the water barely setting the food down first*

*zerox closed her eyes*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Locked