Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH2

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Should this be a sticky?

Yes?
2
67%
No?
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel smiled,examining it"Wow..I wonder if there more..
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Not sure. Going deep had started to hurt with the lack of breath i had taken *she laughs* but we should find some ^_^
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

OK!^__^ but maybe I should go without you..I don't want you to hurt yourself."He teased
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Oh yea what about you hmm bet you would hurt yourself *she teased back* I'll go down and If it starts to bother me I will come back up
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiles and nods"Alrigty then!"He kissed her on the cheek and dives into the water
User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by Cheshire Cat »

(((This should be a sticky)))
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Senka dived after Roxel her ears flattened as not to get water in them and she dived as deep as she had before and started to look for more seashells*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

(A sticky? Why?)

Roxas ran bak to Demyx, put the food down on his towel, grabbed Demyx's hand and ran back to the water

Zexion thought for a moment, then decided where he would go. He carried her outside and then put her down on the grass of the garden. "Okay, we're here"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Zerox opened her eyes to see they were in the gardens* aww it smells nice

*demyx laughs as he gets dragged out into the water, only to trip on senka who was coming up for air and some more seashells*

*senka gasps* ahh..No my seashells..

*demyx quickly gets them* Im sorry for running into you. here

*senka took them* thanks *her ears twitch the water off and her green eye shines, her eyepatch was wet but it didn't bother her*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Roxas was frolicing about in the water now, having let go of Demyx efore he ran into Senka. He suddenly stops and spots Demyx. "Demmy!!!" He calls kutely. "Come on!"

Zexion nods. "Yes, it really does. That means you like flowers?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*zerox smiles* they are nice..but you know..are we supposed to like, or hate anything?

*demyx looks up* I'll Be right there roxy
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*zerox smiles* they are nice..but you know..are we supposed to like, or hate anything?

*demyx looks up* I'll Be right there roxy
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Zexion shook his head. "I think he's just trying to make us his mindless slaves. If we have no emotions, then why would I be here with you right now? If I weren't in love with you, what else would explaine the butterflies?"

Roxas nods, then dives under the water
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*zerox nods* I know..its why I hate being his daughter..but then again love it cause i get respect

*demyx said bye to senka and ran around and dived into the water after roxas*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Roxas swam toward Demyx, but headbutted him by accident

Zexion nods. "That must be nice"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*bubbles are seen where demyx was as he comes up holding his head* aaahhh...

I guess..*zerox said with a hint of sadness*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Locked