Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Voices

User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: Voices

Post by Yuki~ »

my brother has just finished reading my 12th volume of FMA!! And he never liked animes or mangas, but when he came back from beach, he asked me to read my mangas.. o____o
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by edo_lover »

XD lol
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by edo_lover »

lol. I am reading the WHOLE FMA manga online!! do you guys wnat to know the website? it has every chapter up to #72 which is the latest one that is translated. You don't even have to download the pages! It's an awesome site!
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yes i do
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by edo_lover »

http://www.readmanga.com/view.php?currt ... =001&img=0 ok just scroll to whatever chapter you want to read and clivk "next page" to read all the others!! the manga is 100 X better than the ANIME!!!
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by edo_lover »

YEAH I KNOOOOWW!!! *reads more FMA manga*
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Voices

Post by Hardcore »

I've ONLY heard the English voices.. so I don't know. :lol:
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by edo_lover »

lol >.< nice Avi Lust. :D
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by edo_lover »

>.<
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

:)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by edo_lover »

o.O oh btw I just bought the 11th and 12th manga book of FMA!! I already read it online but I still wanted the book >.< but now I have 9, 10, 11, and 12!!! yay :D
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: Voices

Post by edo_lover »

I know >.<
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
Locked