Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH2
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*she looks to zexion* just how to get proper respect.
*demyx frowns and pulls roxas up* Hey roxy...
*demyx frowns and pulls roxas up* Hey roxy...
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*demyx squeels*
*zerox nods* I know it sounds stupid.
*zerox nods* I know it sounds stupid.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(ok what is happing?)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
He smiles"Of course why wouldn't it be?.:Ritsuka:. wrote:*senka watched for a moment* are you sure its safe.. *she runs after him*
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
I dont know *senka said* I just got a bad feeling *she was right behind him*
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(odd?)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: KH2
(Angel, didn't you read my warning? We're not going to respond to you when you ask where you are anymore b/c we don't know where you are and it's your responsibility as an RPr to keep up to date with any RP you join. I would let it slip if it were only every once in a while, but you do this at least every second day. It's frustrating! Keep up or drop out)
Zexion shakes his head. "It doesn't sound stupid. I'm just curious as of why. You already have respect from most of the members" He rubbed his thumb over the back on her hand slowly.
Roxas lets go and scratches his cheek. "Sorry"
Zexion shakes his head. "It doesn't sound stupid. I'm just curious as of why. You already have respect from most of the members" He rubbed his thumb over the back on her hand slowly.
Roxas lets go and scratches his cheek. "Sorry"
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
I see..maybe you should just let me look around then?"
(Lol tell her Teatarashidai man thats a mouth full -__-)
(Lol tell her Teatarashidai man thats a mouth full -__-)
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(ok i will pick up)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*senka nods* Ok I will be right here
*demyx grins* its alright
*zerox shrugs and rubs his hand back* I guess so ^_^
*demyx grins* its alright
*zerox shrugs and rubs his hand back* I guess so ^_^
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
He smiled,walking deeper and deeper down"Hmm..this place is weird
(Make something happen!!)
(Make something happen!!)
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*senka sat down and waited for Roxel to come back*
*at the bottom of the cave was another whole that was feeled with water like there were two entrances to the cave, there was gold, seashells and much more shiny things*
*at the bottom of the cave was another whole that was feeled with water like there were two entrances to the cave, there was gold, seashells and much more shiny things*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Wow!This is cool!.."He smiled,walking into the water slowly"But why is it here though?...And why hasn't anybody found this place yet?
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Emily and rose say"lets go out and look for frinends"and rose says"yes lets go"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*Just as he said that a mermaid swims up with a small bag of jewels and other things she had found at the bottom of the ocean* what are you doing here..*she hissed*
