Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

"Yep, I think so."
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Well, ah . . . how are you?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

"... Fine..."
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

(Sorry, it double posted)
Last edited by Keilu on Oct 13, 2007 4:24pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel lightly tilted her head to one side. "Are you sure?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

Andrea nodded "Yes"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Um . . . should you be in class right now?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

"Yes, but the teacher didn´t come and there´s no one to replace her"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Goodness, how odd," Rizel murmured softly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Ninja_X
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 485
Joined: Oct 25, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Ninja_X »

((hey ill join))

name: Hitsuki tachibana
age: 17
grade: 11th
apperance: http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s208 ... /emo-1.jpg
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Ninja_X
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 485
Joined: Oct 25, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Ninja_X »

*finished taking a drag off his cigarett* man another day at school what a bummer *sigh* I just hope today isnt like yesterday. *walked to school since he lived in a somewhat disfuncuate home, he was somewhat used to being teased about his apperance it just didn't bother him much that is, he tended to be a little violent when dealing with bullies well not just a little violent a lot violent* *arrived at the school door* well here goes nothing... *opens the door*
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

(Yay, welcome! ^^)

Rizel leaned against a hallway pillar and sighed softly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Ninja_X
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 485
Joined: Oct 25, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Ninja_X »

hey what are you guys doing shouldnt you be in class right now? *pulls another cigrette from his pack lights it and takes a drag* ahhh nothin like menthol in the morning. what you lookin at huh.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose when her brain registered the scent of cigarette smoke was present in the air.
"Oh, how gross," she whispered.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Ninja_X
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 485
Joined: Oct 25, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Ninja_X »

what do you have a problem with my smoking well do you?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel jumped slightly, feeling a panic wash over herself, and concentrated on studying her feet. She wasn't sure how to respond.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked