Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward gave a small smile "Don't put yourself in pain, okay?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I'm not stupid enough to do that," Nana muttered through gritted teetn.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Can't you just say 'Okay, thank you for carry Edward'?" Edward rolled his eyes and startedmovine the wheelchair.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Thank you for carrying me."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
(lol oops that was meant to be 'Caring' not carry, oh well i was thinking of other things while I typed)
"My pleasure" Edwards gave a small smile and came up to the group.
Lennox was petting Rizels hair "Shhh Shhh, Don't worry"
"My pleasure" Edwards gave a small smile and came up to the group.
Lennox was petting Rizels hair "Shhh Shhh, Don't worry"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"You better put me down before Rizel sees," Nana said quickly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"No" Edward said and he stopped the wheelchair "So, whats everyones favorite kind of pizza?"
Lennox looked up, Edward in a wheelchair, Nana in Edward's lap.. in the wheelchair. "Mine is hand tossed butter crust with extra cheese and bacon but what happened!? Your both in a wheel chair! They hurt both of you that bad..." She said assuming Edward was hurt as well.
Lennox looked up, Edward in a wheelchair, Nana in Edward's lap.. in the wheelchair. "Mine is hand tossed butter crust with extra cheese and bacon but what happened!? Your both in a wheel chair! They hurt both of you that bad..." She said assuming Edward was hurt as well.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
its what they deserve, going around looking for trouble I mean if you dont bother them they wont bother you right.. listen im gonna head on home unless you guys need me *pulls out a ciggartet and lights it up* ahhhhh thats better well ill see you guys later *takes a drag from his cigarett and blows out the smoke as he walks away*
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel's hands flew up to cover her mouth, barely muffling the sudden shrill shriek.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward looked at Rizel "What's wrong?"
Lennox looked over at Rizel too, her ears covered.
Lennox looked over at Rizel too, her ears covered.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Ri-Rizel, it's not as bad as it looks!" Nana stuttered quickly before Rizel could scream again.
Shaking, with large tears clinging to her lower lashes, Rizel slowly removed her hand from her motuh and eeked, "Really?"
Shaking, with large tears clinging to her lower lashes, Rizel slowly removed her hand from her motuh and eeked, "Really?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward looked from Rizel to Nana, he was greatly confused. "What's happening?" He asked stupidly.
Lennox was looking at Nana and Edward now, more Nana then Edward. It was as if she could see all the bruises.
Lennox was looking at Nana and Edward now, more Nana then Edward. It was as if she could see all the bruises.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
*sees that nanas hand is hurt* woah what the f****k happened to you? you look like you got hit by a bus. haha i just made a funny *laughs to himself* well *takes a drag from his cigarett* put some ice on it itll be fine.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Nana gave Rizel a sweet smile and tossed a hateful glare in Afro's direction.
"It's nothing, nothing. Shall we go?"
"It's nothing, nothing. Shall we go?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"We shall" Edward said as he started rolling the cart to the front gate.
Lennox gave a small smile "To the pizza place"
Lennox gave a small smile "To the pizza place"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Are you really okay, Nana?" Rizel asked softly.
Nana nodded slowly, still smiling. "Of course. Everyone's okay, right?"
Nana nodded slowly, still smiling. "Of course. Everyone's okay, right?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

