Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Please tell us who it was!" Rizel pleaded, her voice growing higher on each syllable.
Nana smiled softly and shook her head. "Now, Rizel don't bother her."
Nana smiled softly and shook her head. "Now, Rizel don't bother her."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Levarithan walked in through the door. He scanned the place till his eyes landed on Lennox. He smirked and headed thier way.
Lennox looked up and saw him, she looked at Nana "It's nothing to even bother asking about"
Edward leaned back in his chair so it was on two legs "I dont get it..."
Lennox looked up and saw him, she looked at Nana "It's nothing to even bother asking about"
Edward leaned back in his chair so it was on two legs "I dont get it..."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel sighed and traced a circle on the semi-dusty table in disappointment.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Levarithan came up from behind Edward and pulled his chair back expecting him to scream.
Edward felt his chair be pulled backwards and he leaned his head back "Who are you?" he asked looking at the guy upside down
Lennox looked up and gave a small smile "That would be the reason why my phone went off..."
Edward felt his chair be pulled backwards and he leaned his head back "Who are you?" he asked looking at the guy upside down
Lennox looked up and gave a small smile "That would be the reason why my phone went off..."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Cheeks burning pink, Rizel's hands flew up to her lips and she let out a small squeak of surprise.
Nana smiled a greeting at the newcomer, hoping Rizel wouldn't do anything else.
Nana smiled a greeting at the newcomer, hoping Rizel wouldn't do anything else.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Levarithan gave a small smirk at Rizel then looked at Lennox "Missed you sis" He sat down next to Edward, letting go of the chair
Edward set his chair down on all fours again "You don't look like her brother" he mumbled
Lennox looked at Edward "Adopted siblings"
Edward set his chair down on all fours again "You don't look like her brother" he mumbled
Lennox looked at Edward "Adopted siblings"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Oh, he's just your brother!" Rizel exclaimed, sounding relieved for some reason. "How . . . wonderful!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
yo whats up man names hitsuki and you are?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Levarithan looked at Hitsuki "Name's Levarithan"
Edward looked around the table "I know someone is thinking it so I'm gonna say it, why are you here?"
Lennox looked from Rizel to Levarithan with an eye brow raised a small smile on her lips.
Edward looked around the table "I know someone is thinking it so I'm gonna say it, why are you here?"
Lennox looked from Rizel to Levarithan with an eye brow raised a small smile on her lips.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"That is a good question---" Nana started slowly.
"Yes, a very good question!" Rizel exclaimed as she stood up. "Please, come and have a seat. Do join us!"
"Yes, a very good question!" Rizel exclaimed as she stood up. "Please, come and have a seat. Do join us!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Levarithan stood up from his seat next to Edward and sat down again "Okay"
Edward looked at Nana
Lennox rolled her eyes "Pizza?"
Edward looked at Nana
Lennox rolled her eyes "Pizza?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Rizel---" Nana started with a sigh.
"Pizza's good, isn't it?" Rizel prattled, seemingly excited. "Do you like pizza? I like pizza! I like all kinds. Except for the ones with the oily little fishies on them those are gross but all others are fine by me!"
"Pizza's good, isn't it?" Rizel prattled, seemingly excited. "Do you like pizza? I like pizza! I like all kinds. Except for the ones with the oily little fishies on them those are gross but all others are fine by me!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Levarithan nodded understanding "they smell and taste so bad it makes me sick"
Edward was still looking at Nana
Lennox rolled her eyes and took out her cell phone to do something real quick.
Edward was still looking at Nana
Lennox rolled her eyes and took out her cell phone to do something real quick.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel suddenly squealed cheerfully and clapped her hands. "Yes, yes, you understand!"
"Do you have something to contribute to their conversation?" Nana asked Edward with mild sarcasm.
"Do you have something to contribute to their conversation?" Nana asked Edward with mild sarcasm.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward gave a small grin and continued to stare.
Lennox snapped her phone shut quickly and waited.
Levarithan nodded "Of course I understand. I once got a slice of pizza from my friend and it had them on it, so I peeled them off and the taste was still there" He shook his head disprovingly.
Lennox snapped her phone shut quickly and waited.
Levarithan nodded "Of course I understand. I once got a slice of pizza from my friend and it had them on it, so I peeled them off and the taste was still there" He shook his head disprovingly.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Oh, how terrible," Rizel murmured sympathetically as Nana slowly shook her head. "But we have pizza here! With no fishies! Want some?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

