Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
"What could ever cause an emperor to chang...." Alex was said before he was lifted in the air by an invisible thing. "Ahh, we meet again miss Yukina!" the thing said. The monster turned visible. "What are you?" Alex asked in fear as he saw the beast. "Stealth Sneak." the monster replied before swallowing Alex whole.
ooc- Invisible beast
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/S ... s/HL16.jpg
ooc- Invisible beast
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/S ... s/HL16.jpg
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *got up alex!!!!!*pulled out her wepons*let him go!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
The beast laughed. "Oh no my feline friend. The emperor ordered me to kill the boy by any means." it said to Yukina. "Yukina! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Alex shouted
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *a tatoo of a feather on yukinas arm began to glow and her eyes went a solid color and turned into this : http://s73.photobucket.com/mediadetail/ ... geOffset=9 : let him go!her swords turned longeras she charged at him8use one sword and snuck it threw the lizzrds tail .pinning it to the ground* im his guaridain...now *her arm began to glow and reached inude the monster thing.after grabing alex pulled him out.the sliced off the monsters hean.lande on the ground faceing alex with a blank stare on face*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex started coughing up weird slime. "What happened. I was feeling a weird burning pain, and then I saw an angel, I thought i was going to die. But then, I saw you, and you're on me." Alex said.
(longest speech ever!)
(longest speech ever!)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *blinked and the wings shot back into her back as she got off* srry
Last edited by neko_person_lala on Jan 13, 2008 8:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Re: A Neverending Journey
"No, I lived in the castle dungeon. But I sneak out every once in a while and I came here a few times. I don't think anyone lives here, but it smells kinda funny. I hope you don't mind" Fuji pushed the door open, which sqeaked loudly, to reveal a single room with a sagging couch in the middle. There was a door behind the couch leading to the washroom.Dante Kei wrote:"Really? Do you live there or something?" Tamaoki allowed himself to be dragged by her, and looked the shack over.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Nope, I got no problems." He said, looking around. His ears twitched. "Pretty nice, huh?" He sat down on the couch.
Re: A Neverending Journey
"I know, it's not very nice" She sat next to Tamaoki. "If you know of anywhere else that's safe we can go there"
(Love the new avvie ^^)
(Love the new avvie ^^)
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex blushed
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *stood up and helped him up* are you alright though?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Yea."
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: good*the tatoo on her arm stoped glowing,she looked at it then grabed a cople water cantines* im gonna go refile thease*she said as she headed for the river*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Ok." Alex found a weird piece of paper on the ground. "What the?" Alex recited what was on the paper, and he turned invisible. "Eeek! I'm a ghost!"
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *stoped and turned around*huh! alex!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *reappears* I'm not invisible anymore! sweet!
