Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slumber Party

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

PIck up mattress and finds more and throws out

(( kk but look at lordship and i have to be up before 600 becauswe 636 is when school starts)
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

keeps walking he walks out side and sees the drugs he picks them up easily puts them in his pocket he knew they were Kuro's "vincent...I wanted to help him" pouts but smiled "seems this party is going to be more fun." pulls out the lighter flicking it on 'Hmm I wonder wut vincent will do next."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

akito ran and jump on Kuro's to the ground "u want to say something didn't u"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Killua Zoldrick what is ur character name im trying to interact with him
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

"Haru-chan . . . um, can I go find something to eat?" Alice asked, blushing when she heard her stomach growl.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

( hey can u join my rp its called laventhens lordship u can be evil or good if u are good u can join the lordship to save it from good we are looking for 2 more good guys / or girls )
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

(killua lol most of my rps have the same name of my username)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(That makes it simple ^^)

Haru nodded. "Of course! Help yourself to anything you want"

Kuro sighed. "I might need Killua's painkillers now..." He muttered
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

no u dont need then

(oh go to my rp now )
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(I can't really stay on. I have to leave in ten minutes, I just wanted to make sure I was caught up :heh: )

"But I'll get headaches" Kuro said, frowning. "Last time I tried, I lasted two days before I though my head would split"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

Laughing sheepishly, Alice nodded and stood up.
"Is there anything you want?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Haru shook her head. "No thanks, I have all the chips on the table next to me" She grinned childishly as she reached for a bowl.

(And now I have to go, sorry :heh: )
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

(Bye-bye.)

"That's not very goos for you health," Alice murmured as she carefully walked into the kitchen and looked for something that couldn't cause any serious damage if she handled it.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Killua Zoldrick wrote:(killua lol most of my rps have the same name of my username)

aki ran and tackle down kilua
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

he lighter feel to the ground the flame flickering off "Aki that was rude plus ur to cute to do that to someone." he lifted (ur a he right?lol to many rps) him so he he could get he picked up his lighter "Easy I wanted to now wut u asked ealier I wasn't really paying attention."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Haru munched on the chips, then ran to the kitchen. "I need pop!" She went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cream soda. "Want some pop?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Locked