Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slumber Party

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(i like your new avvie ^^)

Kuro threw the pillow back at Vincent, smiling. "It's not very nice to throw pillows at people" He chuckled
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki and Agito holds hand and keep walking outside talking about that pass
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

smiles having got woken up from that poke "Yeah thats true its not nice to throw pillows at people."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

Alice gave the set of literary works a glance and asked quietly, "And yaoi manga?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Haru grinned and nodded. She pointed to the top shelf. "That's all shonen-ai"

Kuro looked at Killua. "What were you trying to say before?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

pats his wrist "U still have that problem." tries to make sure Vincent didn't see that
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"Oh...so that's what you meant" He looked at the ground, then back at Killua. "It's not deadly though"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

"It is painful for those around u." smiles "I should know."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"No one else knows. And what do you mean by that last part?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

"If u come in 1hr ur find out." it was 11 (or wut ever u chose lol) he got up and walked outside
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro frowned and followed Killua outside. "Why not now?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

pulls pack his sleve showing a few cuts "Thats why."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro blinked, then nodded. "I see. Then, do you want to talk about it?"

(GAH! Must Shower...)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

(lol)

"No. I already have with my parents. Now I help those that I find. U'd be suprised how many of us there are out there.' pulls his sleve back down smiling "That should explain the reason why I say it in u and my headaches plus the sudden changes in mood."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro nodded slowly, then jumped up and sat on the railing. "Why did you do it?" He asked curiously.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

smiles "U tell me first then i will tell u."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Locked