Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Slumber Party
Re: Slumber Party
Kuro shook his head. "Not really...if anything, I feel worse...I just know it would make you feel better if I stopped being such a baby"
Re: Slumber Party
smiles 'Cry all u want Kuro. It won't matter to me.' hugs u lightly then sits down infront of u
(ur making this dufucult Fuji lol)
(ur making this dufucult Fuji lol)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(Sorry, I like drama XD)
He wiped his eyes. "I don't want to cry" He said, sounding almost defiant.
(I wonder what you would think if you knew what Kuro's going on about with all this 'I've already hurt you and you just don't know it yet' crap)
He wiped his eyes. "I don't want to cry" He said, sounding almost defiant.
(I wonder what you would think if you knew what Kuro's going on about with all this 'I've already hurt you and you just don't know it yet' crap)
Re: Slumber Party
(lol Fuji thats weird. oh and wut does he mean with all that crap anyway ur making me confused out here lol)
"If u want to cry u can okay I won't tell anyone."
"If u want to cry u can okay I won't tell anyone."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(That's for your character to find out ^^ It involves Vincent ^_~ )
Kuro shook his head. "But I don't want to" He lowered his hands and looked Killua in the eyes. "...Why didn't you ask?"
Kuro shook his head. "But I don't want to" He lowered his hands and looked Killua in the eyes. "...Why didn't you ask?"
Re: Slumber Party
looks at u confused 'Ask wut?"
(Fuji u stall anymore and I might just go insane out here lol)
(Fuji u stall anymore and I might just go insane out here lol)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(This is an entertaining read.
Like Fuji-chan, I love this drama, which is why I'm not gonna make Alice do anything until this little thing is over. ^^)
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: Slumber Party
(
Sorry *hugs*)
"What I was talking about...when I said I've hurt you" He said quietly. "You looked confused, but you didn't ask...Aren't you curious?" HE suddenly felt very vulnerable.
"What I was talking about...when I said I've hurt you" He said quietly. "You looked confused, but you didn't ask...Aren't you curious?" HE suddenly felt very vulnerable.
Re: Slumber Party
nods "I was. SO wut did u mean?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
Kuro lowered his head again, then muttered "I fell in love with you"
(AND now I have to go for dinner. I'll be back in about an hour if you're still on ^_^)
(AND now I have to go for dinner. I'll be back in about an hour if you're still on ^_^)
Re: Slumber Party
(dam Fuji u got some imaganation lol guess wut so did I I fell in love Kuro I was just about to tell u that lol)
he smiles "I fell in love with two people tonight. U and vincent."
he smiles "I fell in love with two people tonight. U and vincent."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(Wow O.o great minds think alike? XD)
Kuro loked up at Killua, extremely confused. "...What?"
Kuro loked up at Killua, extremely confused. "...What?"
Re: Slumber Party
(yep but mines more perverted)
smiles "I'm in love with u and vincent."
smiles "I'm in love with u and vincent."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(Doubtfull...)
Kuro blinked again. "I don't know if that's better or worse..."
(have to do dishes TT_TT)
Kuro blinked again. "I don't know if that's better or worse..."
(have to do dishes TT_TT)
Re: Slumber Party
(don't forget I'm usually the one causing the nose bleeds LOL)
smiles and pecks u on the lips softly "srry I fall in love easily."
smiles and pecks u on the lips softly "srry I fall in love easily."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
Shocked, he looked up. "Sadly, that was my second kiss...Wouldn't Vincent be upset if he found out?"
