Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slumber Party

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

vincent: walks over to a door to get away for a second and opens it and see kuro and killua kiss* oh i guess he does not like me
Last edited by makotoshishio12111 on Feb 19, 2008 9:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(The door is closed)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

( look at it agian)
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(Oh, my bad)

Kuro looked up when he heard the door open and his eyes widened when he saw Vincent there. He got up and ran into Vincent, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I'm sorry!"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

Raphael: look at u * walks away * wow i really thought some person really like me but i guess no
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(You got your name wrong again...)

Kuro ran after Vincent and grabbed his hand, but got dizzy from blood loss and fell to his knees. "Please don't leave...I'm so confused right now. You and Killua are the ones who helped me, I can't do this by myself!" Tears streamed down his face again. "I ran away when I realized that I'm love you! ButI love him too...I don't want to lose either of you""
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

( sorry to many rp's)

vincent: look im sorry* hugs u and brings u to the couch and kiss your cheek*
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

he walked after them sighing "Same as Kuro. I love u and Kuro Vincent."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

so what do u we do we love all of us i love kuro and killua and u love me and killua and u love kuro and me what do we do
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

"ummm" is completely speechless
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro pulled his knees up to his chest. "You guys can be together. I'll find somone else"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

"Kuro I won't accpet that answer. Wut u need no more then every is someone who cares more about u then themselves."

(yuck googieness)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(googieness ?.?)

Kuro shook his head. "I would deserve these more if I caused one of you to be unhappy..." He rubbed his bandage lightly
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

(women stuff lol)

sighs "Kuro" smiles "U could never make me unhappy. As long as I'm with someone I love I won't ever become unhappy."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(Ha ha!)

"That's not fair!" He grabbed Killua's sleeve. "You and Vincent found each other first! I'm the odd one out..."
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

looks at Vincent real quick an apoligie in his eyes he turned back around and kissed Kuro "calm down Kuro. Just get some rest we will talk about this in a little while."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Locked