Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *just sighed and walked towards the ship* your still getting a new one...i cant be your guardian any more....and its not by choice*looked at him sadly*but im sure the one thats comeing will be 10 times better then me...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Who thought of replacing you? I demand to know! You're the only good friend I have here.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *smiled slightly* i dont know but once a guardian looses thier wings they are removed from being a guardian...so when ever the time comes ... i give up the sould orb i have to you...and then i wouuld die....and the only way i could stay your guardian is to have my wings come back in 3 days , and thats without someone healing them.....huh*sits*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: wait here, i'll get the wings! *takes off for Tubba's mansion*
????: *overhears the situation* so the mighty Yukina has lost her wings. With her out of the way I, Doopliss, shall kill the boy and steal the orbs! *tries to keep quiet*
????: *overhears the situation* so the mighty Yukina has lost her wings. With her out of the way I, Doopliss, shall kill the boy and steal the orbs! *tries to keep quiet*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: ALEX ID DOSNT WOK THAT WAY!gowd....THEY HAVE TO COME OUT ON THIER OWN!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *was to far to hear what Yukina said*
Doopliss: Now's my chance. *uses a weird shapeshifting power to turn into Alex and walks to Yukina*
Doopliss: Now's my chance. *uses a weird shapeshifting power to turn into Alex and walks to Yukina*
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: A Neverending Journey
Inu not knowing what happened just watched and listened
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Fake Alex: Hey, sorry about running off like that Yukina.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *blinked* huh? oh its ok *smiled*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *is at Tubba's mansion* Ok, where are those damn wings?
Fake Alex: Let's head to an inn, I haven't eaten since ever!
Fake Alex: Let's head to an inn, I haven't eaten since ever!
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: A Neverending Journey
Inu has a strange feeling that there is something weird going on with Alex
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *blinked* ok?*walks*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Fake Alex: *thinks "This is so going to be easy!"*
Alex: *finds the wings* Got 'em! *grabs the wings* Ok, now to get to the dock.
Alex: *finds the wings* Got 'em! *grabs the wings* Ok, now to get to the dock.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *yawnd slightly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *returned to the dock finding out Yukina's not there* Where is she?
Fake Alex: *in the inn with Yukina*
Fake Alex: *in the inn with Yukina*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *sitting in chair, and fell asleep*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
