Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: How can you do this? T_T It ain't fair!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Guard: *just smerks*
Hero: give us back yukina anywase......
Gurad: *laughs* sure shes no use to us anymore*they kick yukina over to them*
Hero: give us back yukina anywase......
Gurad: *laughs* sure shes no use to us anymore*they kick yukina over to them*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *picks Yukina up* Yukina, it's me, Alex, remember?
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Hero:....shes unconchious...we beter find a pace to hide so we can tend to her woonds...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: You go, I'll deal with these jerks!
?????: Wah wah wah! *a figure falls from the skies and lands on a guard* You're not doing anything see? *it was a big, blue skinned figure weild a a massive mallet*
Alex: Ok, who's that fat ass?
?????: grrrr! The name's King Dedede, and I'M NOT FAT!!!!!!
ooc- King Dedede's pic
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/ ... Dedede.jpg
?????: Wah wah wah! *a figure falls from the skies and lands on a guard* You're not doing anything see? *it was a big, blue skinned figure weild a a massive mallet*
Alex: Ok, who's that fat ass?
?????: grrrr! The name's King Dedede, and I'M NOT FAT!!!!!!
ooc- King Dedede's pic
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/ ... Dedede.jpg
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
(ftom kerbie!!!)
Hero: *grolwd* yes you are**had yukina in his arms*what do you want anywase?
Hero: *grolwd* yes you are**had yukina in his arms*what do you want anywase?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Beside to lose a few pounds...
King Dedede: What was that?
Alex: nothing!
King Dedede: That's what I thought... *raises his mallet and is about to whack Hero with it*
Alex: *pushes Hero out of the way, and gets hit with the mallet* I hate hammer time!
ooc- Mc hammer joke!
King Dedede: What was that?
Alex: nothing!
King Dedede: That's what I thought... *raises his mallet and is about to whack Hero with it*
Alex: *pushes Hero out of the way, and gets hit with the mallet* I hate hammer time!
ooc- Mc hammer joke!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
(lol)
Hero:*looked at alex *are you alrigth?
Hero:*looked at alex *are you alrigth?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Yep, i'm fine!
King Dedede: Aww, i wanted to see you bleed!
Alex: Hey fat boy! *tries to whack Dedede, but his attack was repelled* What the?
King Dedede: What's wrong, I thought you wanted to hurt me? I'm ashamed!
King Dedede: Aww, i wanted to see you bleed!
Alex: Hey fat boy! *tries to whack Dedede, but his attack was repelled* What the?
King Dedede: What's wrong, I thought you wanted to hurt me? I'm ashamed!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Hero: hmm*set Yukina dwon*hang in there sis*pulled out a sword*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Hero, what are you doing?
King Dedede: Looks like the fun's beginning! *inhales some air, and rises to the air like a balloon*
Alex: oh boy
King Dedede: Looks like the fun's beginning! *inhales some air, and rises to the air like a balloon*
Alex: oh boy
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Hero: *smerkedz* i have an idea but i need your help
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: I'm listening...
King Dedede: *rises over Alex* BANZAI! *exhales, and is about to crash land on Alex*
King Dedede: *rises over Alex* BANZAI! *exhales, and is about to crash land on Alex*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Hero: *had pulled alex back out of the way* we combinde are powers and kill this basterd...you not the only person with a magical sword
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Really now?
King Dedede: Oh crap! *lands on the ground instead* Two magic weilders?!?!
King Dedede: Oh crap! *lands on the ground instead* Two magic weilders?!?!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Hero:*nodded* you bet...*gis sword glows red*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
