Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Your Mood For Today
Re: Your Mood For Today
Feeling fine.
Got over a cold in record time.
Got over a cold in record time.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Seen the Hulk get angry? Like that =|
Reason: VERY bad day
Reason: VERY bad day
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: LOL
Reason: iternetz srsiz bisnez
Reason: iternetz srsiz bisnez
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: lonely.
Reason: GAWDAMMIT- gimme back my MSN!
Reason: GAWDAMMIT- gimme back my MSN!
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Content
Reason: Life is good.
Reason: Life is good.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: lulz
Reason: This world has such an array of characters
Reason: This world has such an array of characters
~ Something something........ yeah~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/EZedd/kazu.png
~ Kazu x Emily fan <3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/EZedd/kazu.png
~ Kazu x Emily fan <3
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: OVER THE WORLD
Reason: I have FIREFOX back! yeah it's way better than everything else. Goodbye Safari, hope I never need you again and stay away from me IE
Reason: I have FIREFOX back! yeah it's way better than everything else. Goodbye Safari, hope I never need you again and stay away from me IE
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: Your Mood For Today
Sleepy, insanely sleepy.
Almost fell asleep on the train today, unbelievably.
Almost fell asleep on the train today, unbelievably.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Re: Your Mood For Today
Sleepy and impassive. It's almost midnight, but I don't want to go to bed.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Scared, Angry
Reason: I got mugged at gunpoint not even 2 hours ago.
Reason: I got mugged at gunpoint not even 2 hours ago.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Bored and lazy
Reason: Got nothin to do
Reason: Got nothin to do
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Happy
Reason: I haven't been here in forever and missed it!!!
Reason: I haven't been here in forever and missed it!!!
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Cheerful
Reason: One of my best friends on AA is back and I'm going to HomeTown Buffet tonight :]
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: Your Mood For Today
Mood: Happy but annoyed
Reason: I get to relax for once, but can't figure out what to do for halloween
Reason: I get to relax for once, but can't figure out what to do for halloween
Re: Your Mood For Today
Sorry to hear that cuz
Mood: Bored but happy
Reason: I'm home alone, with chocolate!!!
Mood: Bored but happy
Reason: I'm home alone, with chocolate!!!
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane

