Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
who even watches this?
re: who even watches this?
*Raises hand.*
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: who even watches this?
That's two, anymore?
Last edited by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki on Apr 07, 2005 1:21am, edited 1 time in total.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: who even watches this?
Pokemon is so cool! Don't diss pokemon Edward!
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Annaxubella
- Visitor
re: who even watches this?
I think pokemon is for little kids, I can't believe you support that
-
mistral-chan
- Visitor
re: who even watches this?
i use to watchi it when i was like 5 ^^ it was fun watching all the fluffy cute pokemon, but i dunno... i sorta grew out of it!^^ although i do watch it for the vulpix sumtimes!^^
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: who even watches this?
*Raises hand* I agree that Edward stops mocking the anime.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: who even watches this?
That's five people 
Yay!Anyone else going to take a stand?
Yay!Anyone else going to take a stand?
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Dark V
- Visitor
re: who even watches this?
*Raises hand*
I'm not as in to it as I was in 8th grade but... its for the Pika!
Right Pikachu? Pikachu: Pii pikachu! 
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
re: who even watches this?
*raises hand* I still watch pokemon sometimes.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: who even watches this?
Yay we have seven people against Edward!
So it's decided, Pokemon is not a disgrace to Anime
I think it's one of the best ones
So it's decided, Pokemon is not a disgrace to Anime
I think it's one of the best ones
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
WAKAI
- Visitor
Re: who even watches this?
yes hummmmmmmmmm yes and yesEdward wrote:it's a descrase too anime and man kind no offense
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
re: who even watches this?
I thought that pokemon was a decent show... 5 years ago. Now I can't stand the show. especially with the 4kids dub and the newer story arcs. I liked the chinese dub of the first season of pocket monsters (slightly) better, they kept the original intros, did not cut or edit anything, and the dubs sounded more natural to me (except for the pokemon's voices, they still sounded messed up. But although I don't like Pokemon, I feel that Edward is acting a bit juvenile,and he shouldn't insult anime that he doesn't like. Different people have different tastes, and he should learn to respect that. Too bad he probably isn't coming back
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
