Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
i was wondering...
Re: i was wondering...
Depends what you mean by "ridiculous." If you mean over $3/gal. it's possible. Gas prices are continuing to fall, but you will see a definite increase. I haven't checked to see how long or even why they said to make a cut in production....If I were President, I'd be at least going around OPEC by creating some kind of treaty (contract) to buy from some country that has oil, and is willing to sell it to us for a cheaper price. That way, competition is introduced into the oil market, which would lower prices of gas and create a big market. Jobs would be opening up, new businesses would be booming, it does really seem to the best thing that can be done. (Edit: It would also be beneficial to both countries).
Member of the ModSquad 
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
Re: i was wondering...
urr, I'm Australian, so I don't exactly know how much a galleon is, but in Australia its been around 1.60/litre which is a fair bit can anyone tell me if thats alot, compared to the American fuel prices.
High wire escape artist
Re: i was wondering...
Basically, it'd be $3.71 (AUD) for 3.79 litres.perpetualsorrowX wrote:urr, I'm Australian, so I don't exactly know how much a galleon is, but in Australia its been around 1.60/litre which is a fair bit can anyone tell me if thats alot, compared to the American fuel prices.
Member of the ModSquad 
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: i was wondering...
-.- Just cause you're Australian doesn't mean you shouldn't know what a gallon is. We use gallons as well >.>perpetualsorrowX wrote:urr, I'm Australian, so I don't exactly know how much a galleon is, but in Australia its been around 1.60/litre which is a fair bit can anyone tell me if thats alot, compared to the American fuel prices.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
-
Freddie Mercury
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Nov 09, 2008 4:53pm
- Gender: Male
Re: i was wondering...
These bastards need a good old stomping.
I can't believe I got replaced By Paul Rodgers 
-
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Nov 01, 2008 11:21pm
- Gender: Male
Re: i was wondering...
we dont use it in average day lives, how often do you go down to the petrol station and ever hear mention of the word Gallon.? thats what I thoughtscorpionwarrior wrote:-.- Just cause you're Australian doesn't mean you shouldn't know what a gallon is. We use gallons as well >.>perpetualsorrowX wrote:urr, I'm Australian, so I don't exactly know how much a galleon is, but in Australia its been around 1.60/litre which is a fair bit can anyone tell me if thats alot, compared to the American fuel prices.
High wire escape artist
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: i was wondering...
No one goes down to a petrol station and says that XD. Unless you were ordering a gallon of petrol you have no need to
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: i was wondering...
Gas is around 1.92 a gallon in New Jersey where I live.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: i was wondering...
it's around ¥133 per liter here. I think that's roughly ¥500 per gallon
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Re: i was wondering...
I think it's around R$2
but im not sure.
i know it's quite expensive
but im not sure.
i know it's quite expensive
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: i was wondering...
Yea it's quite expensive here and is still going up 
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: i was wondering...
They should share then. lolDoctor wrote:America has the cheapest fuel.
wish I could get some even at a decent price. These prices are ridiculous.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
