Well, it's rising again. I hate paying too much just for gas! I pay about almost 35 bucks for a full tank!KiraX wrote:why are the gas prices dropping?
i was on my way to school today and i saw that gas was $2.99 a gal.
for a while it was just going up and then i look around and see are these gas stations dropping there prices? can anyone shed some light on this?
thnx ^_^
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
i was wondering...
-
absoluteIMPOSSIBLE
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Jul 31, 2009 3:57pm
- Gender: Female
Re: i was wondering...
You think they don't understand...that they don't WANT to understand... I think so too.
Re: i was wondering...
$35 aint that bad. I pay ~ $32. My brother on the other hands pays like $55
Member of the ModSquad 
Re: i was wondering...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I pay $25 or under for gas.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
Re: i was wondering...
I can at college...But there's nothing like that here.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.

