Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Martial Arts

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Nyx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1996
Joined: Dec 21, 2006 2:16pm
Gender: Female

Re: Martial Arts

Post by Nyx »

It's only been two weeks, but oh my [censored] this class is awesome.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
Mik3
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 593
Joined: Nov 08, 2006 6:12am
Gender: Male

Re: Martial Arts

Post by Mik3 »

I just started some training for some Mixed Martial Arts fights. I already Box but im going to take some Brazilian brazilian jiu jitsu classes and maybe some muay thai
I remembered my password.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Martial Arts

Post by Dretlin »

Mik3 wrote:I just started some training for some Mixed Martial Arts fights. I already Box but im going to take some Brazilian brazilian jiu jitsu classes and maybe some muay thai
I can not recommend BJJ enough. It is fantasitc. And Muay Thai's beauty is how simple and effective it is. Both are brillent arts.

I am glad your enjoying your classes so much Nyx.
Locked