Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

World Without Men

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Pacifica
Baka Otaku
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 21, 2009 8:45pm
Gender: Female

Re: World Without Men

Post by Pacifica »

the world would be a better place....=]
User avatar
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1522
Joined: Mar 01, 2006 6:05pm
Gender: Female

Re: World Without Men

Post by stormsangel »

Perhaps, but it'd be hell of a lot more boring I think.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Ritchie Blackmore
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 31
Joined: Jul 01, 2009 12:20am
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Ritchie Blackmore »

Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: World Without Men

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.
Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Baby Duck »

The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.
Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?
I think he meant both his parents and the chick who thought the world would be a better place without dick.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Ritchie Blackmore
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 31
Joined: Jul 01, 2009 12:20am
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Ritchie Blackmore »

The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.
Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?
...that was terrible. Like, "Fred Durst" terrible.
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: World Without Men

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.
Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?
...that was terrible. Like, "Fred Durst" terrible.
It's like girl with a yeast infection trying to hit on you terrible.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Baby Duck »

It's like stabbing a guy in a wheel chair terrible.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Pacifica
Baka Otaku
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 21, 2009 8:45pm
Gender: Female

Re: World Without Men

Post by Pacifica »

Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.

Did I offend you? If so, I'm not sorry jackass

And you don't know what I look like, I'm probably the hottest person on this site.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Baby Duck »

Pacifica wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.

Did I offend you? If so, I'm not sorry jackass

And you don't know what I look like, I'm probably the hottest person on this site.
Then you're probably a virgin, because the taste of cock isn't easy to wash off...no homo.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Ritchie Blackmore
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 31
Joined: Jul 01, 2009 12:20am
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Ritchie Blackmore »

Pacifica wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.

Did I offend you? If so, I'm not sorry jackass

And you don't know what I look like, I'm probably the hottest person on this site.
Sorry tubs :'(
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: World Without Men

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Baby Duck wrote:It's like stabbing a guy in a wheel chair terrible.
I would punch a guy in a wheelchair. They're at perfect punching level. Like little kids, only there is no chance that they'll grow up and be super strong, or somebody famous.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Baby Duck »

What about Stephen Hawkins?
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: World Without Men

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Who wouldn't want to punch Stephen Hawkins? I would totally punch him then steal his laptop. He's asking for it with all his black holes and such. I have a black hole. It's called my butt.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Baby Duck »

I wasn't talking about that. I was saying that Stephen Hawkins is in a wheel chair and he's famous.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
User avatar
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 156
Joined: Oct 20, 2009 8:35pm

Re: World Without Men

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

The Joker wrote:Who wouldn't want to punch Stephen Hawkins? I would totally punch him then steal his laptop. He's asking for it with all his black holes and such. I have a black hole. It's called my butt.
thats interesting cuz mine is brown
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
Locked