Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Kso, I'm starting to realize...

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: Kso, I'm starting to realize...

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Only time will tell, it's good to be flexible [mentally and physically :wink: ] so you can take life as it comes.

Also..you'd be a hilarious teacher!!
What grade would you be hoping to get if you did something with that?
:wink:

I'm not sure parents would think the same, but we'd see XD

I'd rather teach the high school grades, for sure. I wouldn't mind even higher levels, but you need to have a masters in whatever, and that's a lot more schooling. x.x
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Kso, I'm starting to realize...

Post by Dretlin »

Gaming Goddess wrote: Did you at least enjoy the program?
Congrats on getting into the course you wanted, btw.
My enjoyment of the program is completely overshadowed by its uselessness in the real world.

I did however enjoy it at the time. The program had no future.

And thank you! I wish you luck young lady.
Locked