Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Who's returned since the big error?

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Locked
I've commented.
Master Otaku
Posts: 64
Joined: Jul 07, 2011 3:50am

Who's returned since the big error?

Post by I've commented. »

I've returned.
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Who's returned since the big error?

Post by Tyche »

And you've commented. =p I've returned as well.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: Who's returned since the big error?

Post by CRISis »

I have returned as well. :)
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
User avatar
Trigger Happy
Master Otaku
Posts: 97
Joined: Dec 09, 2013 2:12am

Re: Who's returned since the big error?

Post by Trigger Happy »

Envy Isn't Envious here! I have returned (decided to shortened my username).
The one and only Envy Isn't Envious

Part of the original AA gang - I sure do miss the old days
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Who's returned since the big error?

Post by Seras »

Seras is here, stumbling around but here!
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Buttercup
Master Otaku
Posts: 50
Joined: Dec 22, 2013 9:46am

Re: Who's returned since the big error?

Post by Buttercup »

Hello there friends.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Who's returned since the big error?

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

I'm back as well, and dang... what a surprise.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Buttercup
Master Otaku
Posts: 50
Joined: Dec 22, 2013 9:46am

Re: Who's returned since the big error?

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome back Twi. :)
Locked