Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Different kinds of hentai
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Different kinds of hentai
Hey everyone,
I want to know all your favorite kinds of hentai so voice your oppinions.
For example
-Tentacle hentai
-school girl hentai
I want to know all your favorite kinds of hentai so voice your oppinions.
For example
-Tentacle hentai
-school girl hentai
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Annaxubella
- Visitor
Re: re: Different kinds of hentai
what's hentai? don't worry, I'm 20Shaun wrote:Hentai of your fav anime.
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: Different kinds of hentai
Oh my, what's Hentai?
Well, it's like porn, only in anime. Google it...you'll see.
Well, it's like porn, only in anime. Google it...you'll see.
-
phantasy
- Visitor
re: Different kinds of hentai
school-girl hentai is teh best....and les hentai...
-
Kenshin
- Visitor
re: Different kinds of hentai
talking about hentai makes me sick i dont think i feel so good
-
Shaun
- Visitor
Re: re: Different kinds of hentai
School girl hentai?puffster wrote:school-girl hentai is teh best....and les hentai...
-
WhoWantsToKnow
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 421
- Joined: Jul 27, 2004 3:47pm
- Gender: Male
re: Different kinds of hentai
Schoolgirl hentai features schoolgirls (usually still in uniform) or takes place in schools. There are a lot of those.
You can also have Sci-Fi hentai, Fantasy hentai, Business hentai (scenarios involving work or office environments) and Idol hentai (involving characters that are famous or otherwise popular). There are other, less explored hentai avenues as well.
You can also have Sci-Fi hentai, Fantasy hentai, Business hentai (scenarios involving work or office environments) and Idol hentai (involving characters that are famous or otherwise popular). There are other, less explored hentai avenues as well.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: Different kinds of hentai
im not really into porno and hentai but i hav checked it out to see what it is....I dont quite kno what to say..I dont like it neither hate it...so i cant say a category i like,,....
re: Different kinds of hentai
Yuri's good.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Guest
- Visitor
re: Different kinds of hentai
All hentai is good hentai! I'm 20 years old, straight, male, in a long term relationship (with the best girlfriend in the world ofcourse! she even draws hentai of us!), and in the world of hentai I can accept just about anything! I just simply love it all(almost)!
The only hentai I do not accept is homosexual hentai between males, or yaoi or whatever those japanese-wannabees call it.
All other (that I can think of atleast) is good! No, no, it's TEH BEST!
And I do mean <b>all</b> other.
The only hentai I do not accept is homosexual hentai between males, or yaoi or whatever those japanese-wannabees call it.
All other (that I can think of atleast) is good! No, no, it's TEH BEST!
And I do mean <b>all</b> other.
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Different kinds of hentai
schoolgirl hentai. Don't worry Im 18. I do know someone who's underage that still comes here anyway though.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
heres alot
http://www.hentaiprice.com
http://www.hentaicorner.com
http://www.hentaimov.com
http://www.stunninghentai.com
http://www.catlist.com
http://www.wolflist.com
http://www.doglist.com
there enjoy ur pleasure
mastrbate all u want... hhehe /gg
http://www.hentaicorner.com
http://www.hentaimov.com
http://www.stunninghentai.com
http://www.catlist.com
http://www.wolflist.com
http://www.doglist.com
there enjoy ur pleasure
mastrbate all u want... hhehe /gg
