Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

i have a question

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.

Are all of you in this forum pervs???

yes
5
26%
kinda
9
47%
no
5
26%
 
Total votes: 19

Simaru
Visitor

i have a question

Post by Simaru »

i just wanted to know :D
..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1588
Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
Contact:

re: i have a question

Post by ..shuichi.. »

That's a very good question! :)

I'm not (I think...)

Are you? :)
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2060
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 1:25pm
Contact:

re: i have a question

Post by Rikus_Toy »

who would? But that is a good question!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Grave
Visitor

re: i have a question

Post by Grave »

im not i hope
Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku
Posts: 808
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: i have a question

Post by Neon_Genesis »

It depends on what you mean by pervert. Are you talking about a peeping tom or someone who simply looks at hentai or porn.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
Darkstar
Visitor

re: i have a question

Post by Darkstar »

on my spare time i am
WAKAI
Visitor

re: i have a question

Post by WAKAI »

well every one up in dis here beeotch iz perverted in they own way
Don't make me come ovah there [censored]...
Simaru
Visitor

re: i have a question

Post by Simaru »

to me everyone is a pervert deep down inside :mrgreen:
WAKAI
Visitor

re: i have a question

Post by WAKAI »

they all have something perverted
up in their minds
Heather-Chan
Visitor

Re: re: i have a question

Post by Heather-Chan »

Simaru wrote:to me everyone is a pervert deep down inside :mrgreen:
couldn't have said it better myself
Yasashii Yatsamoto
Visitor

re: i have a question

Post by Yasashii Yatsamoto »

your right sweety they just know how to hide it well....I admit I am by both ways lol but I have the movie INMA SIEDEN great hentai anime then SIbiling secrets that hentai has no plot at all I like hentai that has a story behind it
..JUst mE...
Uber Otaku
Posts: 904
Joined: Mar 12, 2005 7:20am

re: i have a question

Post by ..JUst mE... »

obviously if any of us are in this section something had to have drawn you here, it clearly stated hentai, i wouldn't say perverted but natural desires, yes. who can say what perverted is anyway?
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile :color:
Yasashii Yatsamoto
Visitor

re: i have a question

Post by Yasashii Yatsamoto »

I see
Shaun
Visitor

re: i have a question

Post by Shaun »

It does make sense.
..JUst mE...
Uber Otaku
Posts: 904
Joined: Mar 12, 2005 7:20am

re: i have a question

Post by ..JUst mE... »

hey i'm smart :mrgreen:
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile :color:
galfwend
Uber Otaku
Posts: 566
Joined: Apr 09, 2005 1:19am
Contact:

re: i have a question

Post by galfwend »

hey man dont pretend i know your a pervert too..so dont pretend!!!!! fak q
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
Locked