Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!
-
ZeldasWisdom
- Visitor
Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!
Hey all you cool guys and girls out there- I have a funny brand new website I'm looking to get visited by EVERYone. Homosexual issues meets Zelda games. Mostly pure humor but I think I have a very small point here... my intention is to have a gay-friendly site open to all, but I'm really striving to hear YOUR questions and comments- which you can leave there on my new site! PLEASE don't hesitate to visit http://www.expage.com/sariaisgayisay and have some fun! I hope you'll stop by!
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!
Sure, I'd love to check it out. ^_^
-
puppyluv234
- Visitor
re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!
.....[standin silently not wanting to comment]... im not gonna say a thing.... 
-
jetstar
- Visitor
re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!
this sucks the site has been removed
-
Sanosuke_Sagara
- Visitor
re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!
waaaaa galfwend pilipino k kya d k nya naintindihan! hahahaha1
-
pervert
- Visitor
re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!
the site was removed and that sucks\
