Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Wats your Fav charicter
-
Bitterling
- Visitor
re: Wats your Fav charicter
Vincent Volaju: His Butterflies
Gren: His Saxophone
Spike Spiegel: His Voice
-insert fangirl squeal here-
Gren: His Saxophone
Spike Spiegel: His Voice
-insert fangirl squeal here-
re: Wats your Fav charicter
I like Faye the best. 
Re: re: Wats your Fav charicter
Faye
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
-
RaxorT3hSaxor
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 28
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:47pm
- Contact:
re: Wats your Fav charicter
yep, spike owns, end of story 
Everything will be metal... blacker than the blackest black times infinity.
-
Velrick vest'ul
- Visitor
re: Wats your Fav charicter
hey how did we get back to him but he is cool but ein is still better
