Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Ask me anything about Hellsing

Locked
Ukitake_101
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 279
Joined: Feb 20, 2005 4:01pm
Gender: Male

Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Ukitake_101 »

I believe myself to be an expert on the Hellsing series so ask me any questions you have and i'll answer them to the best of my knowledge (which is a lot :mrgreen: )
<>Bleach club 101<> Squad #13-Captain

Broken Dreams may be on par w/ a Broken Heart, but neither equals a Broken Spirit
Anime-Freak
Visitor

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Anime-Freak »

Can we ask questions about the graphic novels to or just the anime?
Ukitake_101
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 279
Joined: Feb 20, 2005 4:01pm
Gender: Male

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Ukitake_101 »

i'll be honest i have'nt read all the books realesed so far in the U.S. but ask me anyway and i'll answer the best i can
<>Bleach club 101<> Squad #13-Captain

Broken Dreams may be on par w/ a Broken Heart, but neither equals a Broken Spirit
Anime-Freak
Visitor

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Anime-Freak »

This is pretty easy but it won't be if youy haven't read the manga.^^

What is the name of the vampire that works for the nazis that specializes in attacks that involve throwing cards thats can slice through almost anything.
Kenshin the Integra Fan
Visitor

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Kenshin the Integra Fan »

Alhambra!!! 8)

Sorry.....eh...baka goth vampire moment. *sweatdrop*


Heeeheeehee.
Dark Mage Of Destiny
Visitor

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Dark Mage Of Destiny »

I had a friend of mine who was deep into vampire studiyng. Alucard(arucard) i belive he had as name here. I could post up some of his stuff i think.
Gouf Ignited
Visitor

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Gouf Ignited »

What are the conditions of Alucards Contract? Why does he serve the hellsing familly? What is it that he gets out of the contract(Their souls, more power, Forgivness AKA Free passage into heaven)?
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

As far as I know(please othres correct me where I go wrong) he's bonded by blood.
Spoiler
Show
Integra was shot in the arm, and her blood splattered on him. So he was for ever in her debt, for she is now his master. Unless she let's him out of her control, or she dies, he is for ever bonded to do her, to do her bidding.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Kou Akabane
Visitor

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Kou Akabane »

It goes back farther then that.
Spoiler
Show
If you read Bram Stokers Dracula theres something at the end where Van Helsing puts a curse on Dracula that binds him as a servant to the Hellsing family, and Integra is Van Helsings grandaughter (?)
Last edited by Kou Akabane on May 09, 2005 8:43pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

True very true, but let's put that in a spoiler shall we? For it's best not to rin things for people who would be more then ahppy to figure it out for them selves. I don't mean to be rude.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Kou Akabane
Visitor

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Kou Akabane »

Ya sorry I wasnt too sure if that was considered a spoiler or not so I just left it o.o;
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

I'm not fully sure if it is either, but I say, beter safe then sorry.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Kyle Bloodheart
Visitor

Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Kyle Bloodheart »

When in doubt, spoil it out.
Kou Akabane
Visitor

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Kou Akabane »

gotcha Ill remember that ^ ^;
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

Very ncie, but I thnk it's high time we get back on topic. Sorry for the disruption. I just rather keep this sub-forum clean for a dear friend.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Locked