Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Hentai RP!
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Hentai RP!
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
re: Hentai RP!
...good God, I'm gone for less then a week and I miss an orgy! Well, at least it was AOH and not chibi
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
re: Hentai RP!
Pure and simple, I like AOH better than you, that's all
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Hentai RP!
now its ur guys turn!
gets in between sso's legs and starts licking her pussy. after about a min. of that switches over to delights* u guys like that?
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
-
hyper_kitty_blue99
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*She walks in slowly,her tranchcoat flapping in the non existent wind and she smiles looking at the orgy ensuing around her*
'This will be fun' *She thinks and suddenly throws off her trench coat, as more of an entrance then a hiderence and stares at everyone around her*
*She wears dark red and tall,juicy platform boots that run up the lengh of her thigh,meeting a pcv bustier that then forms into a breast restranint..She grins and takes a whip out of her back pocket and walks up to the crowd*
"Are you all ready to play?" *She says"
'This will be fun' *She thinks and suddenly throws off her trench coat, as more of an entrance then a hiderence and stares at everyone around her*
*She wears dark red and tall,juicy platform boots that run up the lengh of her thigh,meeting a pcv bustier that then forms into a breast restranint..She grins and takes a whip out of her back pocket and walks up to the crowd*
"Are you all ready to play?" *She says"
re: Hentai RP!
*stares a hot chick* Must...wait...for raven *chugs bottle of gin* WHERE THE HELL IS RAVEN???!!!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
re: Hentai RP!
*pulls up chjair, pulls out cigar, lights it with pyrokinesis, but doesn't smoke it* I can wait...I..am *writhes as his inner wolf struggles to get out* strong...I..won't..give in...*howells loudly* RAVEN!!! I MISS YOU SO!!! *howells mourfully*
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*walks in noticing kamon in the far corner smoking a corner...seeing the lust in his eyes just wanting to explode out of him i make my way twards him slowly taking my clothes off piece by piece*
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
Re: re: Hentai RP!
OH YEAH, u kno i do...ANGEL OF HELL wrote:now its ur guys turn!gets in between sso's legs and starts licking her pussy. after about a min. of that switches over to delights* u guys like that?
-
Sailor Golden Angel
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*Walks in wearing red lace bra and matching thong and garter with stilettos*
Not interupting am I?
Not interupting am I?
re: Hentai RP!
Sorry, the limit for orgies for me is two women, but I'm sure AOH or chibi would be happy to give you some of the worst kind of thrills. As for me, IF ANYONE DOES AS MUCH AS LOOK AT SSO AND RAVEN, THEY'RE LUNCHMEAT!!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT RAVEN'S BACK

NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Sailor Golden Angel
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*Walks over to Delight, then slowly walks arround her*
*Kisses her neck, caressing her breasts*
*Kisses her neck, caressing her breasts*
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Hentai RP!
so...many...girls!

"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: Hentai RP!
*Moves her hands down Golden Angel's back, pressing her body against hers.*
