Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Lolicon for the win

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Love Angel
Visitor

re: Lolicon for the win

Post by Love Angel »

This site should explains everything about it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: Lolicon for the win

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Love Angel wrote:I onced looked up lolicon and it's perfectly legal in places like Japan, it's not even real and there are plenty of people who like it
I find it sickening. I can tolerate Hentai - but lolicon is incredibly inappropriate and sick.
It may be legal in Japan but I hope it never becomes Legal outside of there - cause Lolicon is bad
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Locked