Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

serios question, well actually not

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

re: serios question, well actually not

Post by Eiri Yuki »

A big Gravitation orgy =P~ :love: =P~ :love: :oops: :oops:
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
hidden_geek
Visitor

Re: serios question, well actually not

Post by hidden_geek »

elizabeth wrote:what anime character would love to do it with.

Me Seto Kaiba :love: :love: :love:
How come theres only girls sayin stuff in this forum, or gay guys or whatever anyways I would do it with michelle from rod and kagome
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

re: serios question, well actually not

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Im bi.


I guess Sango.....and maybe.....um..... :-k .....i dunno...alot of them are good looking...just cant remember names.....
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
pyrowolf
Visitor

Re: serios question, well actually not

Post by pyrowolf »

GameGod500 wrote:
elizabeth wrote:what anime character would love to do it with.

Me Seto Kaiba :love: :love: :love:
How come theres only girls sayin stuff in this forum, or gay guys or whatever anyways I would do it with michelle from rod and kagome
hey is that bad that girls are sayng they wna have sex???i dont think so :D i dont know why but the girls from all Dragonball shows made me.....well you know. :P =P~
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: serios question, well actually not

Post by kamon »

Aisha Klan-Klan from Outlaw Star
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: serios question, well actually not

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

well if i had to pick a chick i gues i would choose Priss from bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040. now she's hot :oops:
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Locked