Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.

Which kind is your favorite?

Guy on Girl
2
17%
Girl on Girl
5
42%
Guy on Guy
2
17%
Orgies
3
25%
 
Total votes: 12

Delight
Visitor

What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Delight »

I personally like orgies, but that's just me. :heh: I like the steamy stuff!
Karasu
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Karasu »

yes i like orgies or girl on girl ^^ or bondage O_O
Delight
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Delight »

Bondage is awesome...Especially in reality. I love being dominated.
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

well i guess i'm a sucker for guy on guy
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by The Realist »

Put me down for Girl on Girl. To me, I find those more entertaining then anything else. Especially if they do some...dildo action. O_O ^_^
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Delight
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Delight »

Girl on girl is great...Women just look beautiful [censored] each other, to put it politely. :roll:
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by The Realist »

Delight wrote:Girl on girl is great...Women just look beautiful f***ing each other, to put it politely. :roll:
I couldn't agree more. Thats why I look more of Girl on Girl Hentai everyday. Like I said, the only most worth it. No matter how they do it, its just a major site to see for my eyes and enjoy lol.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Delight
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Delight »

I see we agree on these matters. :) I'm straight, but I love girl on girl. It's sexy and a pleasure to watch.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Cold Revolver »

The Realist wrote:
Delight wrote:Girl on girl is great...Women just look beautiful f***ing each other, to put it politely. :roll:
I couldn't agree more. Thats why I look more of Girl on Girl Hentai everyday. Like I said, the only most worth it. No matter how they do it, its just a major site to see for my eyes and enjoy lol.

You are sooooooooo real, man you realy talk for real. :lol:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Delight
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Delight »

Ah. Boys will be boys, I see. :wink:
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by The Realist »

And girls will be girls. And as the world keeps spinning, boys will love girls, girls will love girls, boys will love other boys, and girls will love other girls. But it would be best if all just did a massive Orgy to get that sensation out of our bodies.

Because hey, nothing better then keeping it real and I wouldn't mind doing one lol....Just don't expect me to do something with another guy now lol.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Delight
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Delight »

Nor would I mind doing one, but don't jump to conclusions, my dear. Who says I would neccesarily go for the girls? I can be quite a man chaser. =P~ In fact, I only pursue men. Well, there is one exception... :heh:
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by The Realist »

No one did, just a minor typing error I come around rarily. But who knows. Shoot, Pyro likes it when I flirt with other guys.

<_< I'm gonna get Pyro for that. I did that for her enjoyment.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Delight
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Delight »

Well, that's very Pyro-typical.

Good old Pyro. :)
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by The Realist »

Yeah good for her. Next time she's gonna have to flirt with the same sex for me lol, which I doubt.
<_<
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Delight
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Delight »

Surely you wouldn't put her through such a thing? *mock horror*
Locked