Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.

Which kind is your favorite?

Guy on Girl
2
17%
Girl on Girl
5
42%
Guy on Guy
2
17%
Orgies
3
25%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by The Realist »

Delight wrote:Surely you wouldn't put her through such a thing? *mock horror*
I couldn't if I had the power. She would just punch me right down to the floor. I can feel that punch too.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
hidden_geek
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by hidden_geek »

I love girl on girl... like highscool hentai chicks with there short little skirts masterbating sucking on things and sticking things in there pussy while screaming in delight..... :mrgreen: [-X I shouldn't have told you that...... well I also like when they urinate and bondage.... too far.... ](*,) yes too far...
galfwend
Uber Otaku
Posts: 566
Joined: Apr 09, 2005 1:19am
Contact:

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by galfwend »

Gurl and Gurl IS the BEST TRY asking UR "mother" ahihih
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
quamp
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by quamp »

So why was mono-sexualism (a.k.a. masturbation) left off of the list?

Well, call me old fashioned, but I like guy-on-girl only, with some mono-sexualism occasionally. Some of the girl-on-girl bonadge stuff I find very disturbing. :twitch:
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by Pyro Psycho »

I prefer the Yaoi ya know you cant help to get wet when you see it..... =P~
i told yuo about stares dog
+-[YuuriXWolfram]-+
Visitor

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Post by +-[YuuriXWolfram]-+ »

to tell you the truth i like all of them :mrgreen:
Locked