Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Hardcore and Metal
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
Hardcore and Metal
Anybody here like stuff such as: Bleeding Through, As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Avenged Sevenfold, From Autumn to Ashes, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Glassjaw, Story of The Year, A Static Lullaby, or Poison The Well, etc...etc...?
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Hardcore and Metal
i like staind. they arent really hardcore, but cool 
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Hardcore and Metal
Good music I sometimes listen to it. I have been to a mosh pit...its nuts but its like playing full contact football but without the pads.. 
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
re: Hardcore and Metal
Killswitch Engage are hardcore/metal?
Yeah well they rock

Yeah well they rock
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
The Metal Topic
Here we can all disscus Metal. Now you don't have too make topic that just dissepers. Now if you wnat too tell us something of a group, just post it here
My favorite bands
In Flames
Korn
Nightwish
Dream Theater
OBS! This is my favorite Metal bands, not my favorit bands of all the genres.
My favorite bands
In Flames
Korn
Nightwish
Dream Theater
OBS! This is my favorite Metal bands, not my favorit bands of all the genres.
Re: re: The Metal Topic
Korpiklaani? I have never heard of them. Do they got a website?Vash wrote:My absolute fav atm is Korpiklaani. They just kick ass \,,/
re: The Metal Topic
Sure
.
http://www.korpiklaani.com/ (quite obviouse, eh
?)
And when i don't listen to them i listen to Eisblut, side projekt of the singer of Eisregen. Pure german BM ^^. And Ensiferum is really good.
http://www.korpiklaani.com/ (quite obviouse, eh
And when i don't listen to them i listen to Eisblut, side projekt of the singer of Eisregen. Pure german BM ^^. And Ensiferum is really good.
Anner <3
\,,/
\,,/
re: The Metal Topic
Are Korpiklaani a japanese group, looks like it 
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
re: The Metal Topic
lol, sounds finnish ^^ You should know eh Dragon, you live close to Finland.
My fav...eh...metal...eh...I listen to everything so I dont know what to class metal of my music...Dragon? What metal do I have on my computer?
My fav...eh...metal...eh...I listen to everything so I dont know what to class metal of my music...Dragon? What metal do I have on my computer?
re: The Metal Topic
I listen to a lot of metal; these are some of my fav metal bands:
Iron Maiden
Nightwish
Opeth
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Megadeth
Metallica
Motor Head
Cradle of Filth
Arch Enemy
The Haunted
Tool
The bands mentioned in bold font are the ones I like more at the moment.
Iron Maiden
Nightwish
Opeth
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Megadeth
Metallica
Motor Head
Cradle of Filth
Arch Enemy
The Haunted
Tool
The bands mentioned in bold font are the ones I like more at the moment.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Re: re: The Metal Topic
Well Kida...if you mean like Pain and al of them then its Metal!KiDA wrote:lol, sounds finnish ^^ You should know eh Dragon, you live close to Finland.
My fav...eh...metal...eh...I listen to everything so I dont know what to class metal of my music...Dragon? What metal do I have on my computer?
