Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hardcore and Metal

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

Hardcore and Metal

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Anybody here like stuff such as: Bleeding Through, As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Avenged Sevenfold, From Autumn to Ashes, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Glassjaw, Story of The Year, A Static Lullaby, or Poison The Well, etc...etc...?
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Hardcore and Metal

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i like staind. they arent really hardcore, but cool :mrgreen:
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hardcore and Metal

Post by Cold Revolver »

Good music I sometimes listen to it. I have been to a mosh pit...its nuts but its like playing full contact football but without the pads.. :lol:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Lisa
Visitor

re: Hardcore and Metal

Post by Lisa »

Story of The Year
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: Hardcore and Metal

Post by josh »

Killswitch Engage are hardcore/metal?

Yeah well they rock :D :pirate:
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Ombaraka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 245
Joined: Aug 11, 2005 5:09am

The Metal Topic

Post by Ombaraka »

Here we can all disscus Metal. Now you don't have too make topic that just dissepers. Now if you wnat too tell us something of a group, just post it here :)

My favorite bands

In Flames
Korn
Nightwish
Dream Theater


OBS! This is my favorite Metal bands, not my favorit bands of all the genres.
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

re: The Metal Topic

Post by Vash »

My absolute fav atm is Korpiklaani. They just kick ass \,,/
Anner <3
\,,/
Ombaraka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 245
Joined: Aug 11, 2005 5:09am

Re: re: The Metal Topic

Post by Ombaraka »

Vash wrote:My absolute fav atm is Korpiklaani. They just kick ass \,,/
Korpiklaani? I have never heard of them. Do they got a website? :)
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

re: The Metal Topic

Post by Vash »

Sure :).

http://www.korpiklaani.com/ (quite obviouse, eh :mrgreen: ?)

And when i don't listen to them i listen to Eisblut, side projekt of the singer of Eisregen. Pure german BM ^^. And Ensiferum is really good.
Anner <3
\,,/
Ombaraka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 245
Joined: Aug 11, 2005 5:09am

re: The Metal Topic

Post by Ombaraka »

Are Korpiklaani a japanese group, looks like it :P
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

re: The Metal Topic

Post by Vash »

They're finnish oO". Like every good metal band :P
Anner <3
\,,/
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

re: The Metal Topic

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

lol, sounds finnish ^^ You should know eh Dragon, you live close to Finland.

My fav...eh...metal...eh...I listen to everything so I dont know what to class metal of my music...Dragon? What metal do I have on my computer?
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: The Metal Topic

Post by josh »

I listen to a lot of metal; these are some of my fav metal bands:

Iron Maiden
Nightwish
Opeth
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Megadeth
Metallica
Motor Head
Cradle of Filth
Arch Enemy
The Haunted
Tool

The bands mentioned in bold font are the ones I like more at the moment.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Ombaraka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 245
Joined: Aug 11, 2005 5:09am

Re: re: The Metal Topic

Post by Ombaraka »

KiDA wrote:lol, sounds finnish ^^ You should know eh Dragon, you live close to Finland.

My fav...eh...metal...eh...I listen to everything so I dont know what to class metal of my music...Dragon? What metal do I have on my computer?
Well Kida...if you mean like Pain and al of them then its Metal! :P
Locked