Hello! My favourite singers are Mami and Khaled (raï), l'Algérino, 113, psy4 of the rime and sniper (rap). I also enjoy hoobastank and Linkin park.
And you, what's your favourites singers and songs?
(If one can send me the lyrics of "the reason" of Hoobastank, it might be very kind...)
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
I'm crazy of...
-
Blind Dragon
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Jan 18, 2006 5:00am
- Contact:
I'm crazy of...
http://asfragster.progoo.us
Zoud, be Irân miroam!!
Zoud, be Irân miroam!!
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: I'm crazy of...
calm down here luv, ya sound like Ritsu. now, take a deep breath, calm down, and slowly, and in better english, tell us what the hell this thread is about.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
re: I'm crazy of...
Here Datz the lyrics
I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
what Dartz is asking is what artists do u like and what are your fave. songs. I like Gorillaz, Green Day, Linkin Park, KC & JoJo, Akon, and Savage Garden. My fave. songs are Truely, Madly Deeply (Savage garden), Holiday(green day), and 19-2000(gorillaz)
I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
what Dartz is asking is what artists do u like and what are your fave. songs. I like Gorillaz, Green Day, Linkin Park, KC & JoJo, Akon, and Savage Garden. My fave. songs are Truely, Madly Deeply (Savage garden), Holiday(green day), and 19-2000(gorillaz)
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
-
Blind Dragon
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Jan 18, 2006 5:00am
- Contact:
re: I'm crazy of...
Thanks for the lyrics. I'm fond of Linkin Park too; for my own my favourite song of them is Numb feat. Jay-Z.
http://asfragster.progoo.us
Zoud, be Irân miroam!!
Zoud, be Irân miroam!!
-
Miss Wonderland
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 679
- Joined: Aug 03, 2005 6:22pm
- Contact:
re: I'm crazy of...
i like Relient K, Green Day, Offspring, AC/DC, Hawk Nelson, The Wedding, Good Char... (can't spell), and some more that i can't think of at the moment.
Fav song? mmmm....PEACHES by The Presidents of the United Sates of America, and LETTERS TO THE PRESIDENT by Hawk Nelson!
Fav song? mmmm....PEACHES by The Presidents of the United Sates of America, and LETTERS TO THE PRESIDENT by Hawk Nelson!
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>
<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
