Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What do you look like?

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
..JUst mE...
Uber Otaku
Posts: 904
Joined: Mar 12, 2005 7:20am

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by ..JUst mE... »

Orion wrote:OMG, Hik! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

totally what i was thinking :love: :love: :love: =P~
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile :color:
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by Vash »

Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:
Homunculus_Envy wrote:Kudos to the dog and your pic! =D Finally I see the artist herself XP
(OH! I love the word "Kudos"!!)

But you've seen meeeeeee! You haaaaaave, and so has Gravy! Lol, alright so maybe you haven't, but I did post up several pictures.

Alright here are 5.

The following 3 are old and I think I've posted them up before:

Anner The Bum
Anner The ANGRY Bum
Anner, The Bum In Disguise

Bum gloves? Me dancing like a bum? Anything? Nothing? I swear I posted these up before.

This one's kiiiiiinda new:
Sandwiched


And this was was taken like.... ummmm... 4 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes, and 12 seconds ago. lol... Pfft, ionno. Around 4 days ago:
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's the wooden cup.(The cup's actually empty. Yes, we were playing "lets pretend we're cool for once." lol)
:love: :love:



SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Ohhhh, there are plenty more. Believe you me. Eg. Mr. Sizzles.

sorry to say but Vash is scary :shock:
What :-s ?


Glasses for the masses 8)
Anner <3
\,,/
..JUst mE...
Uber Otaku
Posts: 904
Joined: Mar 12, 2005 7:20am

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by ..JUst mE... »

Vash wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:
Homunculus_Envy wrote:Kudos to the dog and your pic! =D Finally I see the artist herself XP
(OH! I love the word "Kudos"!!)

But you've seen meeeeeee! You haaaaaave, and so has Gravy! Lol, alright so maybe you haven't, but I did post up several pictures.

Alright here are 5.

The following 3 are old and I think I've posted them up before:

Anner The Bum
Anner The ANGRY Bum
Anner, The Bum In Disguise

Bum gloves? Me dancing like a bum? Anything? Nothing? I swear I posted these up before.

This one's kiiiiiinda new:
Sandwiched


And this was was taken like.... ummmm... 4 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes, and 12 seconds ago. lol... Pfft, ionno. Around 4 days ago:
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's the wooden cup.(The cup's actually empty. Yes, we were playing "lets pretend we're cool for once." lol)
:love: :love:



SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Ohhhh, there are plenty more. Believe you me. Eg. Mr. Sizzles.

sorry to say but Vash is scary :shock:
What :-s ?


Glasses for the masses 8)


8-[ :-" :crazy:
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile :color:
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by Vash »

SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Vash wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:
Homunculus_Envy wrote:Kudos to the dog and your pic! =D Finally I see the artist herself XP
(OH! I love the word "Kudos"!!)

But you've seen meeeeeee! You haaaaaave, and so has Gravy! Lol, alright so maybe you haven't, but I did post up several pictures.

Alright here are 5.

The following 3 are old and I think I've posted them up before:

Anner The Bum
Anner The ANGRY Bum
Anner, The Bum In Disguise

Bum gloves? Me dancing like a bum? Anything? Nothing? I swear I posted these up before.

This one's kiiiiiinda new:
Sandwiched


And this was was taken like.... ummmm... 4 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes, and 12 seconds ago. lol... Pfft, ionno. Around 4 days ago:
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's the wooden cup.(The cup's actually empty. Yes, we were playing "lets pretend we're cool for once." lol)
:love: :love:



SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Ohhhh, there are plenty more. Believe you me. Eg. Mr. Sizzles.

sorry to say but Vash is scary :shock:
What :-s ?


Glasses for the masses 8)


8-[ :-" :crazy:
Don't say anything wrong òó...
lol j/k
Anner <3
\,,/
Gambit
Visitor

re: What do you look like?

Post by Gambit »

I don't think there's anything scary about the way you look.
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by Vash »

DSWSFF wrote:I don't think there's anything scary about the way you look.
Not about the way I look now. She meant the I looked like half a year ago (or more, dunno). Example 1 and Example 2
Anner <3
\,,/
Gambit
Visitor

re: What do you look like?

Post by Gambit »

I still don't see anything scary.
..JUst mE...
Uber Otaku
Posts: 904
Joined: Mar 12, 2005 7:20am

re: What do you look like?

Post by ..JUst mE... »

yeah, that was exactly it....i think your short hair looks totally better now ^_^ :love:
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile :color:
Kyle_guy018
Master Otaku
Posts: 60
Joined: Sep 01, 2005 3:34am

re: What do you look like?

Post by Kyle_guy018 »

I woudlnt say scary...it was kinda cool..but they're right..the shorter hair looks alot cooler on ya..
A few days ago I was partially unaware to the strains of life. Then a few days ago I was nearly robbed of the love of my life.Today,I understand that life is a battle.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by Bambi »

Vash wrote:
SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Ohhhh, there are plenty more. Believe you me. Eg. Mr. Sizzles.

sorry to say but Vash is scary :shock:
What :-s ?


Glasses for the masses 8)
See Pretty Princess Pink! [-( Jeez, Hate to say I told you so. 8) He is like totally hawt. And so is Anna! They are so perfect. 8)
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Hey
Visitor

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by Hey »

Omg, you are the hottest thing on earth~! No wonder I call you Mr. Sizzles!! :love: :love: :love:

btw, did you cut your hair since that pic you posted up with you sitting on the couch (your hair was short, but, not very short)?... And I remember you had a Soul Reaver (awesome game btw) poster in the background? (lol, yeah I'm totally obssessed with you. Hope you don't mind :love: .)
Hey
Visitor

re: What do you look like?

Post by Hey »

Ooops, I forgot to say. Thanks Princess ^O^, you a sexy mama yourself, with super-licious-hot lips.


Seriously though, everyone seems to be frikin' hot here.
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by GravyTrain »

Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Seriously though, everyone seems to be frikin' hot here.
Or maybe you should get higher standards for yourself. But I concede, I too have not seen any real ugos. 'Ugos', that's my word.
Hey
Visitor

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by Hey »

GravyTrain wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Seriously though, everyone seems to be frikin' hot here.
Or maybe you should get higher standards for yourself. But I concede, I too have not seen any real ugos. 'Ugos', that's my word.
Lol, I appologize.


So did you mean to say "I too have not seen any real ugos™"? Lol, I got it trademarked for you and everything.
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: re: What do you look like?

Post by Vash »

Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:
Omg, you are the hottest thing on earth~! No wonder I call you Mr. Sizzles!! :love: :love: :love:

btw, did you cut your hair since that pic you posted up with you sitting on the couch (your hair was short, but, not very short)?... And I remember you had a Soul Reaver (awesome game btw) poster in the background? (lol, yeah I'm totally obssessed with you. Hope you don't mind :love: .)
I rearranged my room recently, I still have that poster but now it is in front of me ^^. And how should I mind since I am obsessed myself with you :love: .
Anner <3
\,,/
Post Reply