Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Volcan 300 Shrine

Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

All hail Volcan!Volcan has his own shrine!OMG!This is where we talk about Volcan!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm

re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

We need this!
*hugs you*
Yay Vulcan!
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

*bows to a Volcan*All hail the powerful Volcan.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

Did you guys know the second ZB movie is about giant vulcans. It's pretty funny.
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

MechaVolcans!YAY!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
X_orion
Visitor

re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by X_orion »

Any body know where I can find gash bell fan subs
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Nope.But Volcan does.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Kouga
Visitor

re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Kouga »

Dark bows down to volcan*
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

=^_^= Volcan shall rule the world!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Xultimate human genocideX
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Xultimate human genocideX »

yeah Vulcan :mrgreen:
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Yeah!Another Volcan fan!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Sithis
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 37
Joined: Mar 27, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Sithis »

Volcan is cool.
serve the night mother
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Ya got that right!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Kouga
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Kouga »

yep
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Volcan people unite!!!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
X_orion
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by X_orion »

WOOT i luv you volcan I even made my own
Locked