I am not trying to offend the person themselves, only the fact that they like yaoi because as I have already said, I hate it. That's all........GingerFlame wrote:yaoi!! yeah!!!![]()
what do i see in yaoi? don't know... i just love it, i don't need a reason, do i?![]()
but i respect the ones who don't. they have the right to dislike it as much as i have the right to like it, althought i despise the ones who offend us just beacuse we like something they don't.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What do people see in Yaoi?
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Hun, excellent view.serialzero420 wrote:What do people see in yaoi?
What do you see in anything <i>you</i> like?
See, that's the beauty of personal preference and individualism... different people enjoying different things, and no amount of puzzled whining or public announcements declaring one's negative opinion on any given subject is going to change that.
Some people like boy/boy stuff, some don't, end of story.
And SSJ_Gogeta, offending a view or preference can be just as, if not more, degrading to someone.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
I am sure there are things I like that you would not like but I would not be insulted by your disliking them. I only said I hated yaoi. I wasn't personally attacking anyone.Eiri_Yuki wrote:Hun, excellent view.serialzero420 wrote:What do people see in yaoi?
What do you see in anything <i>you</i> like?
See, that's the beauty of personal preference and individualism... different people enjoying different things, and no amount of puzzled whining or public announcements declaring one's negative opinion on any given subject is going to change that.
Some people like boy/boy stuff, some don't, end of story.![]()
And SSJ_Gogeta, offending a view or preference can be just as, if not more, degrading to someone.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
If you said you liked something i disliked, i would not to offend the fact you liked it. I would accept the fact you did.SSJ_Gogeta wrote: I am not trying to offend the person themselves, only the fact that they like yaoi because as I have already said, I hate it. That's all........
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
I have already accepted the fact that people get sexually aroused over cartoons. I just disagree with their ways.Eiri_Yuki wrote:If you said you liked something i disliked, i would not to offend the fact you liked it. I would accept the fact you did.SSJ_Gogeta wrote: I am not trying to offend the person themselves, only the fact that they like yaoi because as I have already said, I hate it. That's all........
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Alright, just please do not offend our like for something becuase you dont like it.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
arousal is simply another emotion in the brain. do you think that anime is cool? well thinking an anime is cool is an emotion. and getting aroused by an anime is an emotion. they're the same. maybe that will help you get it more.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Believe me, if my goal was to offend the yaoi-fans publically, I would have done so long ago.Eiri_Yuki wrote:Alright, just please do not offend our like for something becuase you dont like it.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
I was just going on something you said earlier.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
i dont understand why it angers you... 
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Why? I'll tell you why:*Envy-&-Ed* wrote:i dont understand why it angers you...
1. I'm a straight male. Naturally, I would find something like yaoi sickening.
2. Religious reasons
3. I am f*cking sick and tired of all the damn yaoi fan art when I search for anime pics. It's f*cking disgusting and a disgrace to the characters.
*Pulls out katana*
*Begins slicing up random objects*
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
::snaps his fingers, making the katana disappear:: Calm down, it was just a question.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
well...
im not tring to start a blind rage...
but the strait male thing realy isnt an excuse. i have bunches of strait male freinds who like it just cus of the romance. do you like real porn?
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
It's not his question that ticks me off. Some anime fan have f*cking issues and it makes me want to slice them with a katana and lynch them with their intestines. Seriously man I have seen some sick crap that people make...Eiri_Yuki wrote:::snaps his fingers, making the katana disappear:: Calm down, it was just a question.
*meditates under waterfall*
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: What do people see in Yaoi?
I don't watch any porn at all but I don't really have as much of an issue with people that do watch porn with real people in it.*Envy-&-Ed* wrote:well...im not tring to start a blind rage...
![]()
but the strait male thing realy isnt an excuse. i have bunches of strait male freinds who like it just cus of the romance. do you like real porn?
Last edited by Battousai The Manslayer on Mar 22, 2006 5:00pm, edited 2 times in total.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
re: What do people see in Yaoi?
Ive seen some sick things that people do....but since i dont know them personally, i cant make a basis on what they do, so i just tell myself i dislike it and try to remember to talk with them about it later.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
