Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

The I am leaving / I have returned thread.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.

Missed me?

Yes i have missed you so!
20
26%
No, u smell... i hate you, go away *cries*
5
7%
who the feck are you????
51
67%
 
Total votes: 76

JETZ
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 440
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 3:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by JETZ »

I wouldn't take it so personally man you gotta give it time :(
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by GravyTrain »

It's what you get for being a pervert.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by SexiKakashi »

hmm, No I dont mind at all, "I" just dont like the fact that If Im not like "you guys" then you dont like me, that makes me sad and builds up anger and all I want to do is fight then. thats all im good at anyway is "fighting"
I try to fit in and all everyone does is kick me out. Im tired of it, I might as well just isolate myself, from, everyone. :oops: :cry:
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
JETZ
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 440
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 3:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by JETZ »

I love everybody :mrgreen: well almost everybody :lol: Ya don't really need to fit in buddy :lol:
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

Ummmm... We have a place for threads like these... anyone taht really knew you will miss you... I didn't know you so well... but... I guess... I'll miss you... ishie... ish... anyways...
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I don't see what you're conplaining about, you're getting replies now ain't ya?
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
JETZ
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 440
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 3:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by JETZ »

Trust me your leaving for the wrong reasons man!
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by SexiKakashi »

This thread wasnt made for replies, so please satop replyign all it was meant for was to let people know Im leaving AA, Moderators please lock this thread so that replies cannot be put onto this thread. Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
JETZ
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 440
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 3:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by JETZ »

Well I tried, cya later... good luck with uh... whatever your gonna do next :lol:
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Uchiha-Kakashi wrote: Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
That's why no one likes you :evil:
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Post by Cody-kins »

*large sound fx starts playing*
i have returned
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

:o 8) yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heh:

Welcome back smiley king!
=D> :bounce: :color: :pirate:
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: Im leaving AA............

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Unwanted-Ninja wrote:This thread wasnt made for replies, so please satop replyign all it was meant for was to let people know Im leaving AA, Moderators please lock this thread so that replies cannot be put onto this thread. Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
Umm Hi about locking this you can, its been merged. And I am sorry that you feel that way

Good luck though Unwanted-Ninja *salutes*
Jya nee :D 8) :(

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Uchiha-Kakashi wrote: Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
That's why no one likes you :evil:
I don't really know if you guys had problems but rather to say something kind or to soy nothing at all
that is...to a person wha had decided to leave :D

That is all (keep on topic guys :mrgreen: arigatoo! )
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Post by Cody-kins »

thanx
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

yeah np :D :D
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Post by Cody-kins »

:mrgreen:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Post Reply