Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

mmm.... Have you ever thought of.....

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Locked
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm

mmm.... Have you ever thought of.....

Post by SexiKakashi »

Hey! Whats up? Have any of you ever thought about having actual sex but realted to a story line in one of you favorite hentais? ^^, I have.
Im just curious Im actually doing a scene at Jacon 2006! ^^, I think it would make a good business.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Angels_sorrow
Visitor

Re: mmm.... Have you ever thought of.....

Post by Angels_sorrow »

umm...im pretty sure that would fall under the catogory of regular porn...with a little role playing. \:D/
Locked